Source: EVGA | EVGA Precision | EVGA PrecisionVersion History:
EVGA Precision v1.5.0 (2008-03-06)
- New multi-GPU systems control approach. Now Precision gives you independent access to thermal monitoring, overclocking and fan control settings of all GPUs installed in the system regardless of SLI mode status. Please take a note that the previous version settings and profiles are not compatible with version 1.5.0 and will be lost.
- Added new green and dark skin editions.
- New skin format v1.1 adds bitmap effects support to the skin compiler. Now skin creators can use new technology to simplify skin creation process and easily create different color editions of the same skin by applying various color tuning effects to the same bitmaps during compilation. Built-in blue, violet, green and dark skin editions are based on new technology, so it is recommended to use these skins as bitmap effects usage tutorials.
- Added multi-GPU core, shader and memory clocks and fan speeds monitoring.
- SLI mode status is detected dynamically and displayed properly in system info when SLI mode is being toggled on the fly during Precision runtime.
- Now Precision displays graphics processor codename in system info.
- Fixed memory clock monitoring for G98 graphics processors family.
- Now Precision is able to detect memory clock frequency generator switching to PCIE bus clock and display correct idle 100MHz memory clock frequency on GeForce 9 and older series graphics cards.
- Added -profile0 ... -profile9 command line switches for loading the profiles.
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.1.2. New server provides improved compatibility with SecuRom protected games when high application detection level is selected and fixes issues with starting the server with no server icon displayed in the system tray area under certain conditions.
- Various internal code cleanups and optimizations.