These are the steps I did trying to enable Hardware acceleration:
- Choose Start, and then go to the control panel.
- Select Appearance and Personalization.
- Pick Adjust Screen Resolution from the menu.
- Choose Advanced Settings within the Display Settings window.
- Click on the Troubleshoot tab within the monitor properties window.
- Select change Settings.
The step 6 'change settings' is in grew on my laptop. Does it mean that my graphic card doesn't support hardware acceleration ??
* Accelerator Information *
Accelerator in Use: Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
Video BIOS: 1313
Current Graphics Mode: 1280 x 800 True Color (60 Hz)
Thanks in advance !