I decided to post this here, as it's a good place for it. plus everyone can see the extreme Cooling, as this is the overclocking and cooling section, thats exactly what this build will be doing... Enjoy guys, more pics to come soon.
OK, I've finally got all the parts. Everything has worked out perfect. I just started tonight, I'll be taking my Sig Rig, and making it into a Water-cooled HAF.. Yet to be named, but I have some idea's for it. (Gotta HAF Water, Darker HAF, My Better HAF, things like that. lol)
Anyways, I've never actually made a work log. so this is my first for that. I'll start with a picture of the goods, and then the case. Feel free to comment, leave constructive criticism, give me idea's. and ask questions.
OK, Here's the Case, Just got it in the mail.
Parts from left to right, Top to bottom.
1. Cable Clamps
2. Sleeving Kit, Shrink Tube
3. Zip Ties 100pk.
4. Masterkleer 15ft. 7/16 ID
5. Yate Loon D12SM, 120mm Medium 71CFM 33dbA x 4
6. Dual 12" Cold Cathode UV Tubs
7. Swiftech MCP-655 D5 Pump
8. Pentosin G11 UV Blue Coolant Dye, PT-Nuke
9. PTS 3x3" Gel Stuff, For pump mount
10. Swiftech Micro Res v2 w/ DD Fatboy (High Flow 1/2 Barbs)
11. More DD Fatboy 1/2 High Flow Barbs
12. Swiftech Apogee GTZ Block w/ Same barbs
13. Black DD Fillport (Mounting in top of HAF)
14. Rust-oleum Black Satin Paint for inside case
If your wondering where the RAD is, I had the PA120.2 and had to sell it. I will have the Feser TFC 360 Tomorrow.
OK, Now to start. I've decided to paint the case Satin Black, and I just applied my second coat of primer.
Painting Side Panels
I'll cut out the rear 120/140mm fan Grill to help with airflor and cut down on noise.
Check out my work area, and see my Kayaks. During the summer I take those out about once a week. It's amazingly fun.
More pics of my parts I'll be using, so everyone doesn't need to ask. (I hate imageshack) What's better to use?
All my parts that were removed from the HAF 932 for painting. Patiently awaiting going home.
This is it for tonight, More to come tomorrow. Thanks for looking. Feel free to comment.