Please do this on BOTH computers.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop |MG| Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.46 Download Rename it to Exid.exe before saving to desktop
* Right-click Exid/mbam-setup.exe, run as Adminitrator, and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. Copy and Paste that log into your next reply.
Please post both logs, so that the expert can check them out, and make sure that we know which log come from this computer, and which one came from the other.