ASUS EN7950GX2 don't work in VISTA

I've video ASUS EN7950GX2 on ASUS P5WDG2-WS and have problem with VISTA... I haven't sim problem in Win XP Pr, Win XP Pr x64, Win 2003... In manual can see that video device comf with VISTA. But NOT!!!!
Who did that sh..t VISTA?
Why appear that probl and how to kill it?
Caramba!!!!

My Computer

As far as I can see you are having trouble getting the videocard to work?

Try the latest drivers from Nvidia NVIDIA Home the referancedrivers from the manufacturer (asus) might not be 64 compatible yet :-)

My Computer

I have tried to setup Vista 64 on 0 hard dr, but after first boot system rebooted and re and re... I have tried up Win XP 64, but after first boot system rebooted and re and re... I have disconnected all equipment, but haven’t result. I have changed video card and miracle – system worked! I have change 7950 back, but the computer didn’t started. It problem of loading with ASUS 7950GX2. New Nvidia driver don’t help in this situation. Microsoft Technical support have told about a problem ASUS 7950GX2 (mean - not soft problem). But Win XP Pr and Win XP 64 haven’t problem in starting or something with ASUS 7950GX2. I think, it really Microsoft Vista 64 problem. It Vista 64's mistake of creation and loading boot sector in start time.
So, ASUS Technical support have told about Microsoft Vista 64 problem...

lamer.gif

ASUS 7950GX2 link:
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

What mean - "Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™" ??????
Built for don't work!!!

dash2.gif

Last edited:

My Computer

I have solved the problem! Yes!!! Yes!!!
I have checked up on the Mic’s site the list of motherboards for VISTA. Also, I haven’t found my P5WDG2 WS. As I have problem with the driver for Marvell SATA II in my motherboard. I have changed my old board on P5WDG2 WS PROFESSIONAL. I have put EN7950GX2 in my new motherboard. And… VISTA work and my EN7950GX2 too! However, I have new problem. I can see two video adapter but one with exclamation mark - "!". I have all new drivers.
Who knows about the decision of this problem? What it mean - "!" ????

My Computer

Now we have new driver from NVIDIA... I have set driver and the problem was solved. "Exclamation mark" had removed. However, I have new problem. It sometimes flash "Blue screen".
36_1_5.gif

My Computer

Back