Solved Can`t burn data cd

cosmicpeace

I`m trying to burn a data cd with several music albums. Each one of them has MP3 tracks, & a Jpg Picture of the album cover.
I`ve never had any problems burning data cds before, but I`ve never put more than 4 albums on each, & this time I wanted to put more as I can fit up to 10 in a cd.
I burnt my data cd with Nero 7, & the first 4 albums on it play fine, but the rest of them don`t play at all either on the computer or the stereo, although the computer shows all the files & folders, even the ones that don`t play. Nero gave an error at the end of the burning process "could not perform end track".
I tried to do a test burn with another Media burner, so I don`t waste so many cds, & when it gets to 99%, it stays there & I have to close the burner & restart my computer.
I tried burning a totally different cd, with only four albums, with Nero 7 & it burnt it fine. Used the Same brand of Blank cd as well. The only difference is the MP3 tracks I put on the cd.
Any suggestions would be really appreciated!! :D
Thanks in advance

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Asus Z53E series
    CPU
    DUO T8100
    Motherboard
    M/B Version: F3E
    Memory
    2GB
    Screen Resolution
    15.4" WXGA
    Hard Drives
    160GB
    Mouse
    Rainbow USB
    Internet Speed
    10MB
    Other Info
    MATSHI/TA DVD-RAM UJ-841S ATA device

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion m9515y
    CPU
    Phenom X4 9850
    Memory
    8 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Some Radeon Cheapie with 512 MB Ram
    Monitor(s) Displays
    CRT
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    750 GB SATA 3G
    2 SIIG Superspeed docks w/WD Caviar Black Sata II or III
Thanks for your help!!:)

I finally managed to burn the data cd. I used Nero`s Simulation & put less data on the cd, as too much content seemed to be the problem, even though the cd wasn`t totally full. Now it plays Ok in my computer & stereo.

Thanks again for the info!!

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Asus Z53E series
    CPU
    DUO T8100
    Motherboard
    M/B Version: F3E
    Memory
    2GB
    Screen Resolution