Solved Knee down to beg Vista 64bit users to help! Please~

Oracle9

I've managed to use the Vista 32bit Panasonic KX-P1121 Driver to run on Windows 7 32bit but not on 64bit.

Is there anyone running Vista 64 bit? Could you copy your Panasonic Driver and share it to us?

Should name something like: prnpa001.inf_x64_neutral_.....

It should be located in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\prnpa.....

*prn = printer; pa = panasonic

It would be glad if anyone could help. Many Many thanks! Many Many thanks! Many Many thanks! Many Many thanks! Many Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

My Computer

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer 5315 with upgraded CPU and ram.
    CPU
    Intel T7500
    Motherboard
    Intel
    Memory
    2 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    Integrated
    Sound Card
    onboard
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    WD Sata2 500 gb
    Mouse
    Stick mouse
    Internet Speed
    20 meg line/ 15700kbps sync
    Other Info
    Sky
Of course it is in the DVD lar...that's why I'm asking Vista 64bit user to share it out.

I need to run it on the stupid Windows 7 64bit...anyway, I got it from other forum's user already.

My Computer

Of course it is in the DVD lar...that's why I'm asking Vista 64bit user to share it out.

I need to run it on the stupid Windows 7 64bit...anyway, I got it from other forum's user already.

Hey Oracle,
Having the exact same issue here. any chance you could fire me over that driver too. Trying to run Panasonic KXP3200 in win7 x64. That driver should sort me out also.

mail me at sub underscore low one word ( the big round circle with that A in it ) windows live one word dot com

My Computer

Back