• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Problem with a game

I have membership to Shockwave Unlimited. There is a game that I have played on this computer for a long time called Plants vs Zombies. The game was opened and played yesterday afternoon for an hour or so. Today when my grandson tried to open it he got a window that said this was not a valid win32 application. I tried several things and kept getting the same window. I used Revo to uninstall the game, then went to Shockwave to download it and re-install, but I'm still getting the same thing.

Does anyone know what is causing this? Your help would be greatly appreciated. This is a favorite game and I can't understand what would have happened out of the blue to cause this. I have tried several other Shockwave games and they are working fine.

Attachments

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell DXP061
    CPU
    1.87 gigahertz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory
    4 GB
    Sound Card
    High Definition Audio Device
    Monitor(s) Displays
    NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE DELL E207WFP [Monitor] 20"
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800
    Hard Drives
    SAMSUNG HD321KJ [Hard drive] (320.07 GB)
    Internet Speed
    DSL
    Other Info
    Avast Internet Security 7 / Malwarebytes Pro / WinPatrol Plus / Secunit PSI /
This problem had to do with my anti malware. It is solved now.

Thank you for answering.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell DXP061
    CPU
    1.87 gigahertz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory
    4 GB
    Sound Card
    High Definition Audio Device
    Monitor(s) Displays
    NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE DELL E207WFP [Monitor] 20"
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800
    Hard Drives
    SAMSUNG HD321KJ [Hard drive] (320.07 GB)
    Internet Speed
    DSL
    Other Info
    Avast Internet Security 7 / Malwarebytes Pro / WinPatrol Plus / Secunit PSI /

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)