Solved So Far So Good

Thanks to the hekp of my friends here on the forum my computer has been running better than ever.. A new lease on life with the old gal... No infections to date, and I am like a boy scout and prepared for the event of an attack... Since seeing the bishop about my addiction I havent been to those sites and deleted all traces and put up blockers for that and popups and ads... I havent seen my baby run smoothly like this, even when I first got it... I am not worried about the popping in the speakers because I now know that it is the audio driver switching on and off surging the powereed speakers... Thank for the tip whom ever gave me that tip... I am still using this forum to help others and in case I need help other trivial things I cant figure out...

Everyone has been so nice to me, and I thank you guys very much... This forum is my outlet from my home and work life..they are connected.....

Being here means alot to me, because I feel like I belong here amongst other geeks/tekies or what ever we call ourselves.....

OK I am going now.....And Please Take Care of Youselves Please.......

:geek:;):D

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 5315
    Memory
    2 gb
    Hard Drives
    C drive
    D Drive
    Case
    Standard Acer Aspire Case
    Cooling
    Cooling Pad and USB Desklamp/fan combo
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    Logitech
    Internet Speed
    DSL 20mb/s
    Other Info
    I run a 60watt speakers from my headphone jack, and I got 10port USB HUB USB Wireless adapter foer the internet
Glad you're enjoying being here Tom and that you've been helped. It's nice when you can get help from people who enjoy helping and don't try to make you feel silly.

Hope you stick around and help out when you can and have fun with us, as you've found it's a very friendly place. ;)

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Home
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy x360 Convertible 15-bq0xx
    CPU
    AMD A9 Stoney Ridge Technology
    Motherboard
    HP 8312 (Socket FP4)
    Memory
    8.00GB Dual-Channel Unknown (?-0-0-0)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz) 512MB ATI AMD Radeon R5
    Sound Card
    AMD High Definition Audio Device Realtek High Definition Aud
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Generic PnP Monitor on AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
    Screen Resolution
    1920 x 1080
    Hard Drives
    119GB SanDisk SD8SN8U-128G-1006 (SSD)
    931GB Hitachi HGST HTS721010A9E630 (SATA
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse
    Internet Speed
    62.86Mbps down 18.19Mbps up
    Other Info
    EPSON78D0CF (XP-332 335 Series) (Default Printer)
Thank you Joan.......Americancritic is a friend of mine and is coming to my house either today or tommorrow, we met here in the forum.. He Lives in the same area as I do which is cool.... I love this forum so much, it is an outlet for me... I am stuck home caring for my disabled wife 24/7 and this is a great place to unwind and solve problems and to just hang out...

I noticed you are from the Uk I have family in Havant england... Brixey is the Last Name...
I met My Great Uncle and Great Aunt many years ago when I was in Australia.... That is where I am from...

Well hope to chat to you soon Joan...

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 5315
    Memory
    2 gb
    Hard Drives
    C drive
    D Drive
    Case
    Standard Acer Aspire Case
    Cooling
    Cooling Pad and USB Desklamp/fan combo
    Keyboard
    Logitech
    Mouse
    Logitech
    Internet Speed
    DSL 20mb/s
    Other Info
    I run a 60watt speakers from my headphone jack, and I got 10port USB HUB USB Wireless adapter foer the internet
Back