I will continue to use it.
I'm attached to Vista in a similar fashion I am attached to Cammy White...
Perhaps there is a way installing unofficial updates after the end of its time?
I'm doing just that with Windows 8 (using Server 2012 updates) as it's two months out of support. I'm hopeful for Vista too.
- Operating System
- Windows 8 Pro x64
- HP xw8600 Workstation
- Two Intel Xeon Core2 Quad 3.2 GHz Processors
- 16 GB DDR2 800 MHz
- Graphics Card(s)
- nVidia Quadro FX 3800 PCI-E
- Sound Card
- Realtek HD Audio
- Monitor(s) Displays
- Samsung SyncMaster 213T 21" 4x3 Flat Screen
- Screen Resolution
- Hard Drives
- Two Seagate Cheetah 300 GB SAS Disks
- HP xw8600 Workstation Case
- Two CPU Fans and One Larger Cooling Fan
- Microsoft USB Optical Mouse
- PS/2 Keyboard
- Internet Speed
- 7 mbps
- Other Info
Storage Interface: Two LSI 3000 SAS Adapters
Browser: Waterfox G3.0.2 (based on Firefox ESR 78.6)