Windows Live Mail 2011 - recipients not receiving mail

Windows Live Mail 2011 - recipients not receiving mail
About 10% of my e-mail recipients are not receiving my e-mail and I do not receive non-delivery notices. Makes no difference if I select their address from my e-mail list or select respond to one of their incoming messages. This problem has plagued me for many months. I changed from Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail 2011 with no results.

Computer is HP Model m9517c, AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core processor, Vista 64 bit operating system with Service Pack 2, 8 GB RAM. Am using Windows Live Mail 2011 with Comcast Internet Service.

The people not receiving my e-mail are using Verizon, Earthlink and probably others. Two of my Verizon accounts changed over to gmail and email went through.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion Model m9517c
    CPU
    AMD Pheonom 9550 Quad-Core Processor 2.2GHz
    Memory
    8.00 GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HP w2558hc
Welcome
Of course, I cannot offer a definitive answer, but merely give the most like first.
Lets say you are sending from Verizon.com and you send to Yahoo.com Yahoo may have been receiving a lot of spam from Verizon and do not allow their email. Tell your friends to put you on the safe list and see if that helps.
Another possibility, is that you may have someone else's address. It may be very close to a correct address with only a small difference. YOu would not get an non delivered notice.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
Thanks Rich,

Selecting respond to a received e-mail insures that a mistake was not made in the address. Will have several of my friends check out the "safe list" and see if it solves the proglem. Will again respond after this is completed.

Thanks again

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion Model m9517c
    CPU
    Memory
    8.00 GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HP w2558hc
Rich,

Had several of my friends place me in the trusted folder as you suggested but it provided no solution. I noticed that I am able to get through with them if I use the Comcast e-mail package but not Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail 2011. Still remains a mistery.

I really appriciate your suggestions and would be happy if you have other thoughts that may solve the problem.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion Model m9517c
    CPU
    Memory
    8.00 GB
    Monitor(s) Displays
    HP w2558hc
If only a small number of friends have problems receiving your mail, it can only be
Due to some setting on their email or most likely
Their ISP will not accept mail from your mail provider. To test, send directly from your email website and see if it is received.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam