Working Offline

chels742

Hey Everyone,

I am running Vista Home Premium 32bit and have a wireless card. Nw most of the time it works correctly. All of a sudden though Internet Explore will say that this page can not be displayed due to working online. I will then go to Tools and the work offline item will be checked. I will uncheck it and try to refresh and it automatically re-checks it. Sometimes it will fix it self but most of the time I have to restart the system. I will be connected to the internet but it just does it automatically. I am needing to know how to permanently uncheck the work offline. Please help cause it is driving me crazy!!

Thanks,
Chelsey

My Computer

If you loaded a 3rd party Wireless configuration software, I would recommend removing that, vistas own wireless config should handle your connections fine. I have never had a problem with the built in wireless config of vista or XP. Only when a 3rd party wireless configuration software is introduced have I see these kinds of errors. So if you have like a Dell or something it could have different software controlling the wireless connections.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Core 2 Quad Q6600 G0
    Motherboard
    Asus P5Q
    Memory
    8 Gig's OCZ Reaper DDR2-1066
    Graphics Card(s)
    BFG GTX 275
    Sound Card
    OnBoard