Blue dots vista

it wont let me leave it blank he must have set it and forgot about it i will try his usual passwords. it did let me install but when i reboot it is not installed

My Computer

it wont let me leave it blank he must have set it and forgot about it i will try his usual passwords. it did let me install but when i reboot it is not installed

There is a way to reset the passwords. First you will want to check with your dad.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    AMD AM2 6000+
    Motherboard
    Nvidia M2N-E SLI
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 7600GT
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    WD
    Case
    Cooler Master
    Cooling
    Three fans
    Keyboard
    Dell Quietkey
    Mouse
    Dell Optical
    Internet Speed
    10 MBPS
there is no worries resseting the password, my dad just wants his pictures to be kept other than that i will try anything to get it working again

My Computer

when i go to manage accounts i have 3 accounts my dads account says administrator underneath his name then i have a standard user and guest, so i must be in administrator afterall, i am trying to download the driver again now but its very slow

My Computer

Thanks Lemur you have been extremely helpfull it is all sorted now. do all computer manufacturers make drivers available as i have put windows 7 on my old toughbook and it now has no sound? i will have a search about

My Computer

Glad I was able to help!

Regarding Win 7, you can get support at the sister site:
Windows 7 Forums

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    AMD AM2 6000+
    Motherboard
    Nvidia M2N-E SLI