Blue screen pops up and computer restarts

I did a hardware and memory test using the computers Hardware Diagnostic Tools application and everything came back as passed. If something was wrong wouldn't it have said so? Would doing a complete reinstall solve this problem? I have had this computer since December 2008 and have never ran into this problem before. It was only after I played around with the network settings checking to see if I had wifi and/or ad hoc capabilities that it started up. I also notice that my connection goes to an 'X' on and off while the other two computers in this house remain connected.

My Computer

I think I'm just going to wipe the drive and start over again. This isn't worth the aggravation.

Well I did that and it still happens. Maybe it's just because Vista is crappy. Other than that I have no idea what the problem is. This has never happened to me before in over a year and now it's acting up. Probably because the warranty ran out and there's nothing I can do about it. I wish I could afford a mac. :(

My Computer

If you did it and it still happens, then the problem is most likely with your hardware or some program that you've installed.

Please upload the new BSOD's to see if it points to a particular problem.

My Computer

Back