Codec Destroyed itself?

I can't find an uninstall button for WMP.

I have more than likely messed up the codec's because of all the packs I DL'ed.

Is there a specific string of names I can follow to remove the codecs?
Such as C: User/Etc./Etc.

I have uninstalled all codec packs but there still seems to be remnants of them when I go to the Add/Remove Prgams page.

Thanks Clevo.

My Computer

OK... so, the soloution could be that when installing all those codecs and removing them you may have accidently removed the DVD codecs/decoders.

Theoretically, installing WMP should restore those decoders/codecs but it kinda makes sense that it won't install if you don;t have those files ,perhaps those files are installed by the DVD players themselves?

I think the next step is to identify which of those one or two codecs you needs and install only those few that are needed rather than trying a scatter gun approach.

My Computer

OK... so, the soloution could be that when installing all those codecs and removing them you may have accidently removed the DVD codecs/decoders.

Theoretically, installing WMP should restore those decoders/codecs but it kinda makes sense that it won't install if you don;t have those files ,perhaps those files are installed by the DVD players themselves?

I think the next step is to identify which of those one or two codecs you needs and install only those few that are needed rather than trying a scatter gun approach.
So I should do what then?

My Computer

So I should do what then?

It's as clear as mud isn't it? :)

It's all kinda guessing here but... either find a way to re-install Medi Player or install only the missing codecs...

My Computer

Back