Coprocessor and HP webcam driver

i tried to let the windows manager search the internet for a webcam driver and it says that it found a driver but was unable to install it since a USB video device required section was not found in the INF!

does that help you helpin me?

thx for your patience!

My Computer

Orfeus,

Do you have an email site so that I can send the drivers to you.

I find this quite interesting as I am a Mac person for over 20 years, just recently picked up a Windows laptop for my son's schooling.

My Computer

thx allan you might become my personal hero how bout the vista dvd maker? I miss it so much since its by far the best dvd burner ever!

My Computer

havent received any email from you yet! maybe we could chat on yahoo messenger and comunicate more speedily...

wish there was sometin i could do for you!

My Computer

Hey, I can't even find 'Recovery Manager"! Gateway Quadcore vista home deluxe 64 bit version.

In windows explorer click on organize. then choice layout, then menu bar. this will enable you to access the menu bar.

under the tools, option, then view is where you will access the ability to view hidden files and folders.

But i truly believe the issue you are having is a driver issue. what is the model number on your card??

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Qx9650 clocked to 4Ghz
    Motherboard
    Asus Maximus Extreme
    Memory
    4gb Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz
    Graphics Card(s)
    2xSapphire 4870 in CF
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell 27 inch UltraSharp
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1200
    Hard Drives
    3x150 Raptors in Raid 0
    1 x400 WD storage
    PSU
    SilverStone ST1000
    Case
    Silverstone TJ10
    Cooling
    Air
    Keyboard
    Logitech G15
    Mouse
    Logitech G7
    Internet Speed
    FIOS
everything is fine with the simple home premium edition being reinstalled and all the devices are now working fine...

what obviously happened to me in the first place was a conflict of drivers due to the fact that i reinstalled a compact vista edition instead of the whole....

reinstalling the operating system may be the best answer to all the those of you who are experiencing similar headaches and pains as I had for months now!

I now proclaim the forum officially closed and thanks to all those who bothered to help me!

All I can say is my stupidity and comprehension prevented me from solving my own mess.

Last edited:

My Computer

Orfeus,

Do you have an email site so that I can send the drivers to you.

I find this quite interesting as I am a Mac person for over 20 years, just recently picked up a Windows laptop for my son's schooling.

Could you send me those drivers too, it would really help me:)
My email is: REMOVED BY ADMIN

My Computer

Back