DEP - Enable or Disable

How to Enable or Disable DEP in Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8

information   Information
Data Execution Prevention (DEP) is a security feature that can help prevent damage to your computer from viruses and other security threats. Harmful programs can try to attack Windows by attempting to run (also known as execute) code from system memory (RAM) locations reserved only for Windows and other authorized programs. These types of attacks can harm your programs and files. If DEP notices a program on your computer using memory incorrectly, it closes the program and notifies you with the DEP stop error. DEP is ran in a software mode and in a hardware mode. If your processor supports DEP (NX for AMD, and XD for Intel), then you will have hardware and software DEP. If it doesn't, then Vista will just use software DEP. 64 bit applications will have DEP enabled all the time by default, but 32 bit applications do not and must have DEP manually enabled for them. For more information, see: Windows Help and Support: Data Execution Prevention: FAQs
Note   Note
If a program is being closed by DEP, then make sure that it is a DEP compatible version and check for an updated version. If it is not DEP compatible, then you can uninstall the program or turn off DEP for that particular program.
warning   Warning
Do not disable DEP, or exclude (OptOut) a program, unless you have adequate protection and are having problems only with a known safe program that DEP will not let run and you cannot live without it. Remember DEP stopped the program for a reason. Either it is just a improperly running program, or some sort of malware trying to get into restricted memory.

Adequate Protection:
  • Antivirus program with realtime scanning (EX: Avast or AVG are good ones)
  • A spyware/adware program with realtime scanning (EX: Windows Defender, Spybot Search and Destroy)
  • Enable Vista's UAC (User Account Control). It asks you for permission first for anything that wants to run with full access to the computer.
EXAMPLE: DEP Enabled and Disable
NOTE:
DEP is enabled by default. If you installed Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET), then it will be used by Windows instead of DEP and gray out the DEP settings like below.
DEP_Enabled.jpgDEP_Disabled.jpg

OPTION ONE
To Enable or Disable DEP in Vista

NOTE: If you have a 64-bit CPU, then you may also have a no exectute option in BIOS that is the built in DEP on the CPU.
2. To Enable DEP
A) In the elevated command prompt, type in bold below and press Enter. (See screenshot below)​
NOTE: If for some reason this command does not enable DEP after restarting the computer, then use the bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn command instead.​
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn

B) You should get a success message back​
C) Close the elevated command prompt.​
D) Restart the computer to apply.​
Enable_CMD.jpg

3. To Disable DEP
A) In the command prompt, type in bold belowand press Enter. (See screenshot below)
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

B) You should get a success message back.​
C) Close the command prompt.​
D) Restart the computer to apply.​
Disabled_CMD.jpg

4. To Verify the Status of DEP
A) In the command prompt, type in bold below and press Enter. (See screenshot below table)​
wmic OS Get DataExecutionPrevention_SupportPolicy

B) You will get a number (see table below) that will tell you the status of DEP.​
C) Close command prompt when done.​
Note   Note
2 is the default setting.
Note   Note

Number

Description

Status

AlwaysOff

DEP is disabled for all processes. (Step 3 above)

AlwaysOn

DEP is enabled for all processes. (Note under step 2)

OptIn

DEP is enabled for only Windows system components and services have DEP applied. Default setting. (Step 2 above)

OptOut

DEP is enabled for all processes. Administrators can manually create a list of specific applications which do not have DEP applied. (How to Turn DEP On or Off for a Program)

Verify_DEP.jpg

OPTION TWO
Enable or Disable DEP in Internet Explorer

NOTE: This will be for the 32 bit version of Internet Explorer.
  • For a 32 bit Vista version: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
  • For a 64 bit Vista version: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
warning   Warning
Some Active X Internet Explorer add-ons may not work with DEP on. It can cause them to crash and prevent the startup of IE by DEP closing it. If this happens to you, then see: How to Fix a Crashing Internet Explorer in Vista or disable DEP again.

1. Open the Start Menu.​
2. Click on All Programs and right click on Internet Explorer, then click Run as administrator.​
NOTE: If you cannot get IE7 to open using step 2, then click on All Programs and Accessories. Next, right click on Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) and click on Run as administrator instead.​
WARNING: If you do not use Run as administrator, the Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks option will be grayed out in steps 5 and 6 below, and you will not be able to enable or disable it.​
3. In Internet Explorer, click on Tools and Internet Options.​
4. Click on the Advanced tab. (See screenshot below)​
5. To Enable DEP for the 32 bit Internet Explorer
A) Under Security, check Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks.​
B) Go to step 7.​

6. To Disable DEP for the 32 bit Internet Explorer
A) Under Security, uncheck Enable memory protection to help mitigate online attacks.​

7. Click on OK to apply.​
IE7_DEP.jpg

That's it,
Shawn

Attachments

• DEP.jpg
    DEP.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 418
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all...

I have issues here in regards to this DEP. I have Windows Vista 32 bit Home Premium. I have had this pc for a little over 3 years now. In the process of 3 years I have reloaded Windwos probably about 3 times. Now, I have Microsoft Picture it, 2001 and 2002. Actually Windows Suite 2001 and 2002. I have had these programs on this pc with no issues in the past with 2 re-installs of Windows before. Never had any issues at all. Its been probably more than a year since I reloaded Windows. I decided to use Picture it so I tried to load up the suite 01 and 02 even with the programs individually lined out and the DEP deal started. I tried to add the .exe programs as DEP requires but to no avail, even though I was able to successfully download both suites...I could not by far locate and of the exe programs in either with the Window DEP offers in the browse, I have no idea why.

I went through CMD and performed this:

1. Type cmd in the start search menu, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator.
2. Once the command prompt is open, you can now disable the DEP by entering the following command line.
bcdedit.exe /set nx AlwaysOff
3. And to enable it back,
bcdedit.exe /set nx AlwaysOn...

It sais successsful.

However, when I went back through and tried to load the programs it did the same thing, said it was DEP. I went through the properties for all compatibilities and no success there either. I have Printshop 10 that works fine but I dont like it as much as I do Picture it. Besides, I like other programs that are still of use in the older suites. I have the product key to both suites and as I said, I am able to successfully load them but no matter what I do, this lousy DEP stops everything, even my windows picture manager. Its stops many programs and I have had it.

I am thinking about doing a reload again with Window because my suspicion is this all has something to do with updates. Why didnt I have these issues before with the suites? they worked perfectly, but now I have constant issues with DEP? I have checked out several forums and the information and have dutifully accomplished all procedures but to no avail and I am very frustrated with this. Is this any hope to getting rid of this? my husband has window 7 with the DEP and he has no issues..its messed up. What's going on here?

Thank you..

Jadelyn

My Computer

Hello Jadelyn, and welcome to Vista Forums.

Were you able to install the programs? If not, then are they the same installation files that you have always used, or did you download them from another source? If another source, then be sure you are getting them from the official publisher of the program's website. If you are still not able to install the program, then see if you may be able to add the program's installation file to the DEP exception list at step 8 below, and try installing again.
If you were able to install the program, then you could right click on it's shortcut, cick on Properties, "Shortcut" tab, and "Open File Location" to have it open to the .exe file to see where it's at.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula Z390
    Memory
    64 GB (4x16GB) G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4 3600 MHz (F4-3600C18D-32GTZR)
    Graphics Card(s)
    ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
    Sound Card
    Integrated Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    2 x Samsung Odyssey G7 27"
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    4TB Samsung 990 PRO PRO M.2,
    8TB WD MyCloudEX2Ultra NAS
    PSU
    Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    1 Gb/s Download and 35 Mb/s Upload
    Other Info
    Logitech Z625 speaker system,
    Logitech BRIO 4K Pro webcam,
    HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn,
    APC SMART-UPS RT 1000 XL - SURT1000XLI,
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Hello Shawn, thank you for warm welcome and coming to my aid. The programs are mine and legal, I have key activation code and 2001 and 2002 suite. I did do the right clk and found the exe file, all the way to the file location, but, its not in the browsing list of the DEP in itself to be able to add period. Its called Pip.exe, and that choice is no-where in the DEP choice not even if I go through the Microsoft file in DEP, this issue occurs with programs installed on this computer, its butting its own programs, its crazy. I cant even turn it off in the task manager. I did install the programs and opened them to run, but the same issue kept occurring. Now this is telling me to lengthen the message in here so I can finish posting.

My Computer

Are you not able to click on Add, then navigate to the Pip.exe to select and click on Open to have it added to DEP's exception list?

Add.jpg

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Shawn...

Yes, I have tried this already, more than several times, I cannot locate the Pip.exe, its not there, I even went to where its at and its not showing up where you have the example above. That's one of the issues, I cannot navigate to the file because the DEP is not listing it even though it was successfully loaded. I even un-installed then re-installed the programs and tried it that way, but there was no Pip.exe file to find. As I said with the first post, I have done all of these measures. my pc is a 32 bit not 64.

Remember, both these Microsoft suites worked fine before, never had issues, had about 3-re-installations in the last year and thought, hey, I miss my Picture it from Microsoft suite and decided to load it and this DEP thing is stopping me full force and it stops Microsoft products pre-installed on this pc. I already read and followed your posting from others over this issue thinking the problem would be sovled but cannot solve it. If it was 64 bit, (the program) it worked perfectly fine before, not sure how to find that information but I am sure I can scout it out somewhere.

In between, thank you for responding.

Jadelyn

My Computer

Well Well surprise surprise, the DEP is greyed out so I enabled it, started my pc now everything is crashing, only this Firefox is working, what a joke, good old Microsoft pretty much good for nothing. I'm going to do a fresh install tomorrow because every little program is shutting down, worthless microsoft as usual. This will in at least get this pc back in order. I enabled it through CMD and it was successfull except all you have to do is something Microsoft doesnt comply with and your screwed, oh well. I will see how that all turns out tomorrow, another day. Thank you for your help Shawn, but this is a monster that I think many face, shame on this DEP.

My Computer

Sorry to hear that.

From what I read, if you can't get Picture It 2002 to run in Vista, then you might try using compatibility mode using Windows XP and Run as adminstrator.

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Hi Shawn, been there done that but thanks anyway, I was going to do a system restore but I zapped out my pc and took everything off including a back up restore point cleaning out and optimizing my pc, so no biggie, slow but painful, maybe like before everything will work again, we shall see.

What I want to know is why when I enable it the DEP is still greyed out after a re-boot even. Its causing program issues all over the place, I am not enjoying this pc anymore.

Jadelyn

My Computer

DEP being grayed out indicates that it's not turned on. You posted earlier that you used the top command below instead of the bottom one. The bottom one may work better for you instead.

This: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn

Instead of this: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn

I hope the new install will go better for you.

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
I used both actually and both times rebooted, its sais successful but still greyed out. I un-installed Safari and re-installed and that still wont work and a few other programs that I am not even using keeps popping up under the same deal, its a pain. I'm just going to throw the pc in the tub, or re-install tomorrow, its not going to work, maybe things will be better in the morning, I have a feeling a fresh install will not only work but make the programs from suite work too. Probably wrong but its a nice though, ha..if something changes I will be back. If the fresh install works I will come back and say. I never buy these pc's without the re-installation disk, good things too, Thanks Shawn:)

DEP being grayed out indicates that it's not turned on. You posted earlier that you used the top command below instead of the bottom one. The bottom one may work better for you instead.

This: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn

Instead of this: bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn

I hope the new install will go better for you.

My Computer

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Hey Shawn..

Well I woke up this morning and my pc was in at least back to normal, I think. I can see the DEP is no longer greyed out and that my Safari is again working with no pop up windows about everything that is not working. I dont know how long this will last though. I tried 3 times to download the EMET this morning and keep getting the same error message..

There is a problem with this Windows Installer package a script required for this install to be completed could n not be run contact your personal package vendor.

This of course comes after turning off W/Defender W/Firewall, I shut down my AVG virus protecter by using task manager its the only way you can shut down AVG. They have no shut down button. So for some reason I was unable to download the EMET, but I want to if it literally turns off the DEP in order for me to try my programs again that I want to use.

Shawn, may I ask you two things? 1...could you recommend me an installer that would allow the EMET to install if that is indeed the problem, 2, if need be, could I use another copy of Windows, say Windows 7 if its not directed at a Dell product, could I use that CD and install Windows 7 on my pc? its a 64 bit, I see the manufacturer is Dell and its 8.00 GB, mine sais 3.00 GB and well, I know I would have to wipe out the system, not sure it would seek out the space needed and only load so much of the needed product from the copy of Windows 7 or if it will just say no I cant do it. Its service pack is 1, and my vista sais service pack 2. Just a thought if I had to re-install. I think if my machine was a Dell I could do this but its an HP. I would like to figure out how to download this EMET, so as to shut that darn DEP off.

I'm off to work shortly, I will return..

thank you for your help!!!

My Computer

EMET is just a replacement for DEP that basically does the same thing. Whether it works better or not for you than DEP is something time will tell. If you can't download EMET when clicking on the organish download button at the Microsoft link below, then I suspect that AVG may be blocking it.
If you like as a test, uninstall AVG completely to see how your system behaves afterwards and if AVG may have been the culprit for these issues. If it is, then you might consider to use the free Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) instead.

Sure, you could install Windows 7 if you have a legally purchased Windows 7 product key number to activate it with. You would just need to download the drivers for your system to have them handy to install afterwards.

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Hey Shawn... thanks for you responses here...

Well, I un-installed AVG and any left over files as well. I tried 3 times to install the EMET but no go, this pc is kind of fruit.

Then I thought, ya I could install that copy of Windows 7 but would need to go to Dell to find the correct drivers for my pc. I was thinking, maybe if I did that though, I may lose this lightscribe panel and mess up that deal and the drivers for that. I use this lightscribe for my cd's for my kids.

I'm losing this battle and probably may never be able to use those programs I once did again, I dont understand because I used them both on this thing and suddenly this DEP arrives on the scene. Its making me stir crazy. I don't get it. I guess for the moment I will leave well enough alone, I think last time I installed the entire Microsoft suite, however, just by choosing certain programs that should not matter. I dont know, wonder what would happen if I just held my pc under water for a few minutes, ha...no..I may go there first after fooling with this thing.

Under water that is..

Jadelyn

My Computer

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Hey thank you on this Shawn..

I will have to do some heavy research before I make that switch but I figure I can always go back to vista I suppose.

I did a sf/scannow on account of the all the time issues with windows live gallery and it was only able to fix some of the files, I am thinking something is corrupt or else maybe this thing wouldnt be going so nuts. A fresh install may work..ya, they are a pain..

Thank you for all your help there Shawn, its appreciated your on top of your game here, thanks again.

Jadelyn

My Computer

You're most welcome. If you have any other questions, then please feel free to post them. :)

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,
    PSU
    Case
    Thermaltake Core P3
    Cooling
    Corsair Hydro H115i
    Keyboard
    Logitech wireless K800
    Mouse
    Logitech MX Master 3
    Internet Speed
    Other Info
    Galaxy S23 Plus phone
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Envy Y0F94AV
    CPU
    i7-7500U @ 2.70 GHz
    Memory
    16 GB DDR4-2133
    Graphics card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Sound Card
    Conexant ISST Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.3" UHD IPS touch
    Screen Resolution
    3480 x 2160
    Hard Drives
    512 GB M.2 SSD
Hello,

I followed the steps in order to diable the DEP for the Vista 64bit by typing
bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff
in the command prompt and then restarting my computer and then verified that it was disabled, and it was.

However, when attempting to run a particular program, it is still prevented from running by DEP, which is confusing to me since DEP is disabled.

Is there any explanation to why DEP is still running and if there is another way to disable it?

Thanks for any help in advance.

My Computer

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel i7-8700K 5 GHz
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Screen Resolution
    2560x1440
    Hard Drives
    1TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2,