Help me OUT

Hey, that seems like a good solution to me.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    AMD AM2 6000+
    Motherboard
    Nvidia M2N-E SLI
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 7600GT
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    WD
    Case
    Cooler Master
    Cooling
    Three fans
    Keyboard
    Dell Quietkey
    Mouse
    Dell Optical
    Internet Speed
    10 MBPS
Hey guys bingo!!!!......i have located a nice software to run on vista...its called " paragon partition manager" and i used it to convert my whole dynamic disk to basic ...and guess what data on c is also saved....excellent software....i have converted my hard disk back to basic from dynamic with this cool software....

During these last 2 days i have tried reading different solutions for converting dynamic hard disk to basic which is a cumbersome and risky job. I couldnt get any solution as the disk repartition was becoming difficult with dynamic disk status. Specially for vista people there are no direct way to convert dynamic to basic. So all those who face the same problem can use this software which is vista compatible and it can convert the dynamic state into basic without loosing any data

hope this helps to others also......rock on!!!!!!

My Computer

Excellent. I hope you were able to use the demo and not have to buy it.
So there were many different ways to delete partitions (e.g., partition magic, knoppix, etc) and paragon partition manager worked for you!

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    AMD AM2 6000+
    Motherboard
    Nvidia M2N-E SLI
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 7600GT
    Screen Resolution
    1280x1024
    Hard Drives
    WD
    Case
    Cooler Master
    Cooling
    Three fans
    Keyboard
    Dell Quietkey
    Mouse
    Dell Optical
    Internet Speed
    10 MBPS
yea it worked.....actually partititon magic and others dont have dynamic hard disk support....so i was not able to use them.....also most of the softwares didnmt worked on vista....finally paragon did the trick....yea it was demo and i was able to use it fine....others like dynamic disk converter needs to be paid....

:-)

My Computer

Back