Insufficient Priviledges

After doing what you suggested at the end of your post this came up:
Don't use
Code:
 command to paste this log.It cut long logs as you can see.
Please attache this log to post (don't paste this log to post any method!)

[ATTACH]20469.vB[/ATTACH]

eventually use server rapidshare.com

Your CheckSur.log is OK,Remains I'll check later...

Attachments

• AM.jpg
    AM.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 184

My Computer

Not many suspicious in your logs

You have autochk.exe corrupted View attachment sfcdetails.txt.You have to replace it.The proper file location is C:\Windows\System32

You have to uninstall iTunes,before to do it delete folder C:\ProgramData\{0DD0EEEE-2A7C-411C-9243-1AE62F445FC3}

next again make this command

The best way would be if you prepare your list of subfolders in ProgramData

Run cmd.exe and type

cd /d C:\ProgramData

press ENTER

dir /s /b >%userprofile%\Desktop\PDlog.txt

but this time attache this log to post,or upload on rapidshare.com

relate to WU - run "MS Fix it" from this site in aggressive mode How do I reset Windows Update components?

Attachments

• autochk.zip
    276 KB · Views: 37

My Computer

I've had iTunes uninstalled.
I deleted that folder, iTunes successfully installed.
I attached 2 things, the PDlog and what the cmd.exe told me when I put those lines in.

Ran it in aggressive mode, 2 updates installed. Got the security update for Excel still and a Search Enhancement Pack (Update for Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack)

Also, now whenever I get within range of my router (I run on wireless) it doesn't automatically connect.

REdit: For some reason, I don't have the right security tokens.
http://rapidshare.com/files/414948651/New_WinRAR_archive.rar

Last edited:

My Computer

I guess
The majority of the issue is fixed and I preview any word or MS product in the "New" ones (out of my 30 day so I can still view, not edit) and continue to use my old Word and such.
While I'm here, I rather not add another post (which I can if I don't get a response here)
The 15 file limit for "Open with", is this modifiable without using a 3rd party program (the whole Send To thing created by someone).

My Computer

Back