Ntkrnlpa.exe Kernel is missing or corrupt error:0xc000000f help?

SFC /scannow won't work?

Hi I'm trying to run the "SFC /scannow" command from command prompt on the Vista DVD since my computer won't boot up (ntkrnlpa.exe missing or corrupt, I've tried every method to fix it but my computer won't boot up AT ALL) so I booted up from the vista DVD & sfc /scannow won't work i keep getting this message? "Windows File Protection could not initiate a scan of protected system files."

I NEED TO FIX THIS :cry:

Help?:confused:

My Computer

. Insert the Windows Vista installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD ". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and click Next
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click onSystem Restore.
7. Follow the System Restore Wizard instruction as usual and choose the appropriate restore point.
8. Click Finish to restore the system.

or

1. Insert the Windows Vista installation disc into the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when the message indicating "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD …". appears.
3. Select a language, a time and currency, and a keyboard or input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, choose the drive of your Windows installation and clickNext.
6. At the System Recovery Options Dialog Box, click on Repair your computer.
7. (Click the operating system that you want to repair), and then click Next.
8. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Startup Repair

If you have correctly done all this you have to try to fix boot.

How to use the Bootrec.exe tool in the Windows Recovery Environment to troubleshoot and repair startup issues in Windows

If you have already tried, this or it does not work, we may have to reinstall.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam