Please someone help me... Im gonna go crazy!!!!!

hi guys

pooch, i tried that... same result !:(

today i went to my supplier again and this time with my whole system... they checked it, and after one hour they said my mobo has a hardware problem...
so they take it for replacing and guess what?! they will give it back in 2 or 3 weeks !!!:sa::eek::shock:

thanks gigabyte !

u know, when u buy a mobo for about 280-290$ u dont expect it to be faulty, and IF it is faulty u dont expect that it would take about 2 or 3 weeks to be replaced! maybe if i was living in USA or EU they would change it in 1 hour or maybe less than an hour... what can i say?! just my bad luck !

but after this, i wont buy ANYTHING from gigabyte... that was my first and last time...

and at at last: thanks gigabyte for wasting our time and my money! i dont know what should i do during this 2-3 weeks?! :shock:

tip of the day: dont buy anything from gigabyte...!

Hi Koohi,

I had the same problem when I bought my motherboard except it didn't turn on at all once I got it home...Its not always the manufacturers fault and You cant just blame gigabyte for 30-40 people loading and unloading it from place to place,from container to container...One or two boards will always be mishandled and damaged during transit...I would however blame your supplier for not testing the boards and for referring you to gigabyte after they knew it was damaged, they are supposed to replace it onsite if the board malfunctions while under warranty...Guess they just want gigabyte todo their work for them instead :shock:

Steven

My Computer

Hey Koohi,
It does seem like an awful long time, but in the end it willbe worth it to get your computer working properly :) a lot better than the stress you have had :sa:

Don't be to hard on Gigabyte, Steven is right in what he says, getting bad hardware happens more often than you would think it cannot all be down to the Manufacturer.

Keep your chin up you'll soon be surfin' the net again!! This time with sound:party::party::party:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Self build
    CPU
    Phenom II x4 Black Edition 940-Arctic-Cooling Freezer Xtreme
    Motherboard
    Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe
    Memory
    8 gig Samsung PC800 RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVidia 9600gt
    Sound Card
    AD1988b
    Monitor(s) Displays
    22" TFT-MONITOR WIDESCREEN mit VGA/DVI 17" Video7 TFT
    Screen Resolution
    1680 : 1050 1280 : 1024
    Hard Drives
    Drive #1 - SAMSUNG HD252HJ (250 GB)
    Drive #2 - Hitachi HDT721010SLA360 (1000 GB)
    Drive #3 - SAMSUNG HD250HJ (250 GB)
    Drive #4 - SAMSUNG HD103UJ (1000 GB) External eSATA
    PSU
    Thermaltake Toughpower Cable Management 750W
    Case
    Enermax Chakra
    Cooling
    2x 120mm Front and Back 1x 250mm Side
    Keyboard
    Standard
    Mouse
    Easy Line Laser Mouse