Sirius player in IE7 problem

mtschindler

I used to listen to Siruis over the web as recently as last week. Today when I connect to my account player comes up says - Connecting - etc then Ready and it doesn't play. I looked on Siruis site which basically asks to clear temp files etc, then I saw a post here about renaming Media Player folder - all to no avail. Has anyone got this figured out?

Mark

My Computer

I had the same problem with WinXP SP2, Media Player 11. Try renaming (or deleting) the folder ":\Documents and Settings\Profile\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Media\11.0". Not sure where it's at in Vista. The folder contains the files WMSDKNS.DTD and WMSDKNS.XML.

My Computer

Same issue here with both Sirius and XM online since Media 11 and IE7 installed on my Gateway 32bit Vista Prem machine. Both accounts require Windows Media player to work and both only go to READY and won't play music. They both worked fine until the IE7 upgrade. Sirius and XM TECH are no help. Both say the online is a FREE benefit so they offer NO SUPPORT. This is despite the fact I have full Radio accounts with both and my Sirius account is a lifetime account. I have searched for an answer and can't find one. I've tried Firefox with their plug-in, Safari also. I've turned off my Pop Up blockers, firewall, Anti Virus, all to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. You can e mail me through this forum or directly to vistax64forum a t mainlymail com. Thanks.:mad:

My Computer

Back