The MOON ......

No, actually, I don't blindly accept anything.

Why do you blindly accept the conspiracy web sites ?

I have looked at the moon with a telescope. I have seen the Earth's Moon with my own eyes. There are no cities, towers, etc. there.

I didn't say the lunar surface photos were over exposed. I said that when taking photos of the bright lunar surface while on the lunar surface the less bright stars are over powered by the sunlight. Just like the stars are there, when you take a daylight photo on Earth. The stars aren't seen in the photo of nearby objects taken on Earth due to the overpowering effect of the Sun's brightness. This is basic science on light. No need for conspiracies to explain it.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire X1700
    Motherboard
    ASUS
    Memory
    3 gigs
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1 gig GeForce 210
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Vizio 21" tv
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 resolution
    Hard Drives
    1 terabyte sata in 1 partition
    Cooling
    fans that came with it
    Keyboard
    basic USB
    Mouse
    basic USB
    Internet Speed
    3 megabits on a cable modem, wired
No, actually, I don't blindly accept anything.

Why do you blindly accept the conspiracy web sites ?

I have looked at the moon with a telescope. I have seen the Earth's Moon with my own eyes. There are no cities, towers, etc. there.

I didn't say the lunar surface photos were over exposed. I said that when taking photos of the bright lunar surface while on the lunar surface the less bright stars are over powered by the sunlight. Just like the stars are there, when you take a daylight photo on Earth. The stars aren't seen in the photo of nearby objects taken on Earth due to the overpowering effect of the Sun's brightness. This is basic science on light. No need for conspiracies to explain it.

its obvious your never going to see this with an open mind.....if you had watched & read all i posted there would be NO DOUBT there is certainly something going on were not aware of, NASA are SUPER liars..... i have no need to sit here & defend their validity.... over the years ive seen enough crap pour out of their office to last me a lifetime....

lets just agree to disagree, b/c i can tell my views of NASA & the moon seem to offend you :sarc:, this is what happens to everyone when they're shown something that goes against everything they've ever been taught...

its amazing how fast the shutters come down when you mention ''aliens''

:)SK

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ME.....
    CPU
    Q9450 @ 3.6ghz
    Motherboard
    P5K PREMIUM
    Memory
    8GB 1066mhz buffalo firestix
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD 5970
    Monitor(s) Displays
    20'' syncmaster
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    160GB 7200RPM SEAGATE BARRACUDA IDE
    160GB 7200RPM SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA 2
    PSU
    XCILIO 850w
    Case
    unknown ATX
    Cooling
    Arctic cooler pro 775
    Keyboard
    logitech EX110
    Mouse
    logitech cordless optical
    Internet Speed
    2mb
939moonsmall.jpg

hmm...?? :sarc:

OUR ENIGMATIC MOON by N. Huntley, Ph.D.

(December, 2005)

N. Huntley, Ph.D.

It has been established beyond all reasonable doubt that the Moon is not what it appears; that it is not just another satellite orbiting a planet, Earth, but an entity which has thrown the minds of some of the greatest thinkers and scientific brains into a quandary and bewilderment unprecedented in the history of astronomy. Why haven't you heard about this? Another government cover-up? How could Moon mysteries have anything to do with government secrecy, and moreover could it relate to the suppression of the space programme?

Let us outline some of the extraordinary anomalies and mysteries surrounding this puzzle. Clearly not all data will be equally reliable but the abundance of interrelated information nevertheless gives an overall picture which can be determined with some certainty. The first academic enigma must surely be that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable but outrageous speculation that it could be hollow. The eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical sceptic, made the statement, 'A natural satellite cannot be a hollow ob-ject'. But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite---and therefore artificial.

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow ob-ject' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations). They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

In 1968 as Apollo 8 moved into orbit around the Moon, the astronauts spotted a colossal extraterrestrial ob-ject, which then had disappeared on the next orbit. Photographs were taken, of course, but not released to the public. On another occasion when the lunar excursion module was down to 4-5 miles from the Moon's surface astronauts witnessed a UFO suddenly rise from a crater and rapidly disappear. In 1969 Aldrin was checking the lunar surface from orbit, when two UFOs appeared, moved towards the Apollo rocket, hovered nearby, then to Aldrin's utter astonishment the UFOs joined to form one entity. Furthermore, astronauts of Apollo 11 saw a spacefleet of UFOs lined up in a crater. Almost every Moon mission involved encounters with UFOs or UFO sightings, not to mention the discovery of many bases on the Moon's surface. Renowned astronomer Patrick Moore discovered over one hundred dome-like buildings. In fact, about one thousand such bases, dome-like structures of diameter around 700 feet, have been witnessed. Astronomy records extending back 200 years indicate no such artifacts until about the 1950s (remember the book Alternative III?). Many of the UFO encounters by the astronauts were stated to be of a positive nature in which unintrusive assistance was given.

It has been found that asteroids and meteors not only create shallow craters on the Moon's surface but produce a convex floor to the crater instead of concave as expected, supporting the idea of a rigid shell. Countless other pieces of evidence from astronomers and NASA scientists began to reveal that some 2-3 miles down there appear to be dense layers of metal---which would explain why the craters were convex. But the most astonishing conclusion is that the only theory which can completely explain all the anomalies is that the Moon is hollow with a shell about 20 miles thick---mostly metal. Note that mascons (higher concentrations of mass) found in the marias cause fluctuations in gravity and have never been satisfactorily explained.

Moreover, these structural anomalies were supported by two publications, one Time Magazine, which unwittingly revealed the gravity value of the Moon relative to Earth by publishing the distance from Earth to Moon of the null point between them, indicating a gravitational force some 60 -70 % of Earth. Furthermore, some people noticed the feeble plumage of the rocket exhaust as the module rose from the Moon's surface---explained away by NASA as due to the vacuum. But what about some of the telltale and suspicious features observed during the first Armstrong and Aldrin Moon landing. The American flag was seen briefly to wave in ... a breeze? But we are told there is no air on the Moon. The flag was then starched. Also we saw dust kicked up by the astronauts clearly drifting in . . . what? Dust particles do not drift in vacuum---they cling together. And what about the feeble leaps of the astronauts off the Moon's surface---were their spacesuits and backpacks really so heavy? The Moon is supposed to be about one-sixth the gravity of Earth.

Thus we now know that air is present, and the feeble rocket exhaust could not be due to a vacuum. Moreover, the exhaust was apparently too weak to account for the necessary power to escape from such a gravitational pull in relationship to the size of the module, which was not large enough to contain the necessary fuel to escape the Moon's high gravity. Was antigravity propulsion secretly being used as a booster?

The covert government have long since sent 'astronauts' into outer space in antigravity spacecrafts. They apparently had the so-called cosmospheres about 40 years ago, some larger than the old and massive dirigibles. They seized the antigravity research data from the Nazis, and have since then reverse-engineered captured spacecrafts and negotiated deals with aliens involving antigravity technologies.

The more thorough have been the investigations of the Moon the more bizarre the results have been. Probably one of the most startling was that moonquakes occurred like clockwork. Moreover, the fluctuations on each occasion were the same. This is impossible for natural conditions which always obey fractal distributions. Furthermore, a study of rock samples reveal an age of 5.3 billion years, and that not only is the Moon older than the Earth, estimated to be about 4.6 billion years, but that it is older than the solar system (and by theoretical standards as old as the universe).

What about the surface of the Moon? Several television viewers wrote explaining that they spotted one of the astronauts pick up what appeared to be a glass bottle and remark, 'My God, I don't believe it, look at this . .. ' Then the television screen went blank. Other viewers observed the extreme difficulty astronauts had when drilling down a few inches into the Moon's marias and that when the drill bit was pulled out, metal shavings were visible. Rocks were found to contain brass, mica, titanium, and elements uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 not previously found in nature.

Astronomy literature reports the sighting of a 12-mile bridge-like structure over the Sea of Crisis in 1954 by John O'Neile, and in the 1950s astronomer Jessup realised that UFOs had bases on the Moon (and so does the government of course). Other strange lunar phenomena are: the observation by Dr. Frank Harris of a black body on the surface, 250 miles long and 50 miles wide; clouds and lightning; strange moving shadows and ob-jects, and spire-like structures thousands of feet high; a huge boulder with tracks (behind it) from inside a crater to the rim (uphill); the shrinking, over a period of time, of the crater Luna from six miles in diameter to one and a half miles; 'hill' effects in craters appearing and disappearing in a few hours; over 800 substantial observations made by scientists of blinking and flaashing lights; the results of NASA photographs of the lunar surface, indicating several large pyramid structures, strange rifts in the surface with entrances, massive girders, machinery and some 1000 kilometre blocks of metal, tears in the surface, revealing massive interior 'plumbing', huge crosses a mile long, and enormous excavating equipment. Professional astronomers have gradually been discouraged from investigating these observations, referred to as Transient Lunar Phenomena, and all such Fortean observations are now only of interest to the amateur.

Our satellite has long since been established as being extremely dry but this information has been contradicted by the appearance of clouds on the surface. On one occasion a cloud of water vapour appeared covering more than 100 square miles. And it has been reported that strange clouds appear at lightning speed. The capture theory that the Moon was pulled into its orbit by the Earth was once favoured but the circular orbit of the Moon invalidated it. As already mentioned the Moon is the wrong size and in the wrong orbit. It is too big and too far out. It does not rotate relative to Earth; the same side always faces the Earth. And what about the amazing 'coincidence' of the eclipse phenomenon. The position and size of the Moon is precisely that necessary to eclipse the Sun's disc.

Scientific experts, including NASA investigators believe that the Moon is hollow---it is the only explanation. The velocity of sound has been found to increase with depth and at 40 miles it is too fast for the speed of propagation through rock substance. 'Spaceship Moon' is the brainchild of the two Soviet researchers but many others agree with the theory, including NASA scientists at JPL and an Oxford University physicist. The capture theory is now back in favour but with a significant adjustment that the Moon was steered into orbit.

It might be worth a comment on the recent 'conspiracy theory' that astronauts never actually went to the Moon. DVDs and television programmes have proffered that, in particular, photographs allegedly taken on the Moon were faked. In fact one can see clearly in the photographs that the shadows of ob-jects on the Moon were not parallel as they would be if the shadows were cast by the Sun, rather than by studio lighting. Further evidence has been given. But we may know from earlier suspicions that NASA has a propensity for faking scenes---for example, the view of the interior of the shuttle faking an outer-space mission when actually on the ground. Thus the conclusion, and personal opinion of the author, is that both scenarios are correct: astronauts did land on the Moon, and NASA has produced faked photographs.

Was the space programme cut because further encounters with UFOs might blow the government cover-up? Even more important than this, allowing the public to increase their confront and interest in the subject of extraterrestrials would eventually lead to a worldwide awakening of the human race's true heritage, the causes of our downfall, the falsification of our history, and ultimately the disclosure and eradication of the control mechanism.

We see that the Moon mysteries are intimately bound up with extraterrestrial sightings and involvement, in particular, the conclusion of the two Russian scientists that the Moon is artificial and hollow. Is this a favourable omen for the human race or a harbinger of something more ominous. Why was the Moon directed to retain continuously a dark side? A side of the Moon we never see. Also police records referring to increased crime during the full Moon are commonplace. A study of ET material of which literature today abounds, strongly indicates that the nature of the Moon has a sinister purpose and plays a role in manipulating man's evolution.

In fact, if we include relevant data from extraterrestrial material transmitted by Ashayana Deane (see other articles for more information on this source) taken from a now vast body of advanced scientific knowledge about the universe, life and man's downfall, it is made clear that the Moon is another of the many components of the Beast machine (see Cosmic Map article), and does indeed play a sinister role. The natural matter of the Moon came from a very large planet, Maldek (or Marduk), which orbited our Sun thousands of years ago between Mars and Jupiter. It was inhabited by a thriving civilisation which degenerated to such a degree that the planet was destroyed. The asteroid belt is a product of the many fragments; also Wormwood (Bible), referred to as Battlestar Wormwood by ETs (see Planet X article).

We can tentatively assume now that the Moon consists of a metallic framework which has been packed by pieces from Maldek, forming the spherical shape but is essentially hollow. Similarly for Wormwood. Thus the Moon contains energies and coding (frequency patterns) supporting the original ET agenda for assimilation of our planetary system and in fact the whole time matrix. Further programmes emanate from the moon, such as one to cause unnatural hormonal/menstrual cycles in women to produce more children---thus losing control over when to have children. The purpose being to keep a plentiful stock of DNA for their genetic experiments (the human DNA, that is, its original template is valuable to these spiritually-fallen ETs).

In fact, not only does the Moon affect the tides of Earth but the blood in living organisms. A separate source of information (channelling) refers to the Moon as being an electromagnetic computer which can be programmed intelligently, such as to influence the feminine cycle (as also mentioned above in the Deane material), and has been transmitting signals to maintain our DNA for aeons.

source

what about these obvious green anomaly's..??

f_moontm_18e3163.jpg

or these blatantly smudged surface images........WHY.??, what dont they want us to see..??:confused:

CLIB at 1 pixel = 1 kilometer

another strange occurrence..??

http://www.youtube.com/v/QRzOF-eAw7I

& what are these 2 objects on the lunar surface..??, they are IDENTICAL, which makes the idea of them being craters impossible...

f_as159112403m_fd28b16.jpg

f_dome2221rb4m_b39fc9c.jpg

:)SK

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ME.....
    CPU
    Q9450 @ 3.6ghz
    Motherboard
    P5K PREMIUM
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD 5970
    Monitor(s) Displays
    20'' syncmaster
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    XCILIO 850w
    Case
    unknown ATX
    Cooling
    Arctic cooler pro 775
    Keyboard
    logitech EX110
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    2mb
Erhm.... I think I will stay out of this Conspiracy theory stuff.

~Lordbob

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5QC
    Memory
    2x2GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVidia GeForce 9500GT 1Gb
    Sound Card
    Mobo
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206bw
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    Samsung SP2514N ATA 250Gb 7200RPM
    Samsung [Model] 1Tb 7200RPM SATA2
    PSU
    Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750W
    Keyboard
    Razer Tarantula
    Mouse
    Razer Lachesis
    Internet Speed
    not fast enough
I'll repeat one last time.

Why do you automatically believe conspiracy sites ?

Why don't you question the validity of conspiracies ?

My mind isn't closed to facts.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire X1700
    Motherboard
    ASUS
    Memory
    3 gigs
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1 gig GeForce 210
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Vizio 21" tv
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 resolution
    Hard Drives
    Cooling
    fans that came with it
    Keyboard
    basic USB
    Mouse
    basic USB
    Internet Speed
Who.jpg

The one true God, everything is here for a reason; don't sweat the small stuff, we'll know 'why' soon enough. ;)

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    * BFK Customs *
    CPU
    Intel C2Q 9550 Yorkfield
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5Q Pro
    Memory
    8GB Dominator 8500C5D
    Graphics Card(s)
    XFX ATI 1GB 4870 XXX
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD 7-1
    Monitor(s) Displays
    1x 47" LCD HDMI & 2x 26" LCD HDMI
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080P & 1920x1200
    Hard Drives
    2x 500GB 7200RPM 32MB Cache WD Caviar Black
    PSU
    Corsair 620HX
    Case
    CM Cosmos RC-1000
    Cooling
    Tuniq Tower 120, 2x 140mm and 3x 120mm case fans
    Keyboard
    HP Enhansed Multimedia
    Mouse
    Razer Diamondback 3G
    Internet Speed
    18.6Mb/s
    Other Info
    My First Build ;)
Oh, I'm not concerned. I don't believe in conspiracies, nor do I go to crank sites with their bogus information. Just because some conspiracy is up on a web site, doesn't make it true.

I could easily find sites that claim the Earth is flat, the Universe is actually a painting on a gigantic sphere, the earth is hollow, that the 2 moons of Mars are actually spaceships, etc., etc. I don't believe any of that nonsense.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire X1700
    Motherboard
    ASUS
    Memory
    3 gigs
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1 gig GeForce 210
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Vizio 21" tv
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 resolution
    Hard Drives
    Cooling
    fans that came with it
    Keyboard
    basic USB
    Mouse
    basic USB
    Internet Speed
I'll repeat one last time.

Why do you automatically believe conspiracy sites ?

Why don't you question the validity of conspiracies ?

My mind isn't closed to facts.

is that all you have for us JimJoe..??:sarc: are you even reading the info i post..??

i have posted plenty of evidence, theory's based on scientific DATA & questions about a lot of things..... all you have is ''NASA are completely credible & would never lie'', ive already proved EXTENSIVELY that they do....

i dont just follow the conspiracy sites, i listen to all sides of a story, but TBH NASA wont even address any of our questions, they just stay silent, but as the major global space agency they have ppl like you to fight for their credibility.....excuse me while i LOL!!, your the reason NASA can kick back & answer NOTHING....b/c of blind loyalty.

when it all comes out you've been lied to i hope you put as much effort as you have here into finding out how extensive the lie really is.

& what about their latest pile of crap, with the Nuc on its way..??, you've skated around that subject completely.....if nothing else it proves (to ppl with even basic scientific skills) that they're lying through their teeth...

Nuclear weapons testing IS BANNED, yet they're allowed to do it once they fill the public up with their rubbish fairy tales.... WATER WAS DISCOVERED YEARS AGO ON THE MOON.

SO....ask me again, why do i only listen to conspiracies..??, i dont but ppl like you also need to be open to the possibility you've been lied to....

on the flip side..... why do you staunchly believe there is no life on the moon..??, what evidence do you have..??, i suggest you at least accept my arguments have merit & are based on ''FACT'' extracted from available information.

do you not find it even the slightest bit strange that NASA will not comment on the 1000s of reported anomaly's & UFO images..??, or the fact that the early astronauts were sworn to secrecy upon their return to earth..?? (give me a while & i will drag up the evidence) please feel free to counter it with any OFFICIAL documentation from NASA which deals with ANY UFO phenomena...

here's some more apparent rubbish.....

Starting in September 1992, Richard Hoagland began investigating a series of photographs exhibiting unusual structures found on the Moon. Our current understanding of the (limited) forces of nature occurring on the Moon cannot explain what is present in these photographs. The easiest explanation for some of these objects is lint or smudges on the camera lens or negative. This possibility is also the easiest to dismiss because it's so easy to tell lint from a real object.

According to our current lunar model, the surface of the Moon should look like this:

smoothmoon.

And it does in every picture you see in NASA books and on television. But there are some pictures that NASA doesn't like publishing because they don't obey the laws of nature on the Moon. Instead they appear to show artificially created objects made from a glass or crystalline material.

shard.

Like this "shard" towering one and a half miles and casting a shadow along the bottom right of the picture. The Lunar Orbiter 3 took this photo on February 1967. The "star" above the shard is a pre-exposed mark put on by NASA to help establish the geometry of the photos. How can this huge tower be standing on the Moon in defiance of the constant meteoric bombardment that should have flattened it like it has everything else? This is the closest photo available of this object, but it is not the only one.

tower.

Another mysterious object in this area is the mile wide "cube". After over exposing the negative to bring out hidden detail, this object was found to be hanging approximately seven miles above the surface of the Moon. The "shard" is in the bottom-right corner. Further computer analysis of this image has shown that the "cube" is definitely a 3D structure with optical depth. The brightest area on the "cube" is not on the outside as one would expect, but inside. The "cube" appears to be trapping light in its center just like a diamond. The "shard" and "cube" have also been found to exist in at least one other photograph proving it is not just an image processing anomaly. This verification comes from a photograph taken in May 1969 by Apollo 10. The photo was taken at twice the altitude of Lunar Orbiter 3 under a completely different lighting angle, viewing angle, time of day, mission and technology.

castle.

Frame 4822 from the Apollo 10 mission contains numerous small reflective specks. The above photo of the "castle" shows the geometric detail found within one of these specks approximately 30 miles above the surface. Some of the small specks appear to be linked by thin "cables" running in perfectly straight lines between them.

If someone were going to build towers or other structures on the moon, the best material to use would be glass. On the Moon, glass has the same structural strength as steel does on planet Earth. Since discovering these curious objects, Richard Hoagland and other fellow scientists have been asking NASA to re-image the Moon. The easiest and most cost efficient way of doing this, could be to swing the Hubble Space Telescope around and point it at the Moon. But for the last five years, NASA and the Space Telescope Science Institute (STSI) have consistently and categorically denied that this was possible. They have always used the "Too Bright" excuse. That is, the highly sensitive telescope instruments would be damaged if focused on such a bright object! Assuming this to be the case, it has been shown that it could still be done by using some of the various safety mechanisms, like turning down the gain controls to limit the amount of sunlight getting in. But none of these methods were supposed to work!

Image the shock to the scientific community when on April 16th 1999 an image of the Moon was released by STSI taken using the Hubble Space Telescope!

hubblemoon.

The reason for this photograph was to measure the colours of reflected sunlight coming off the Moons surface. This photograph contradicts NASA’s lies over the last five years even further because it was taken at high lunar noon. The brightest time of the day!

Even mainstream publications like Sky and Telescope noted the contradictory nature of NASA.

"The STSI released pictures of a celestial object that most people thought the Hubble telescope was not allowed to view: our own Moon."

So now the question is, Where are the rest of the photos? Hubble has a multitude of photographic instruments each capable of exposing different kinds of detail like infrared. Has NASA already taken photos of the areas containing these or other anomalous objects? If not, why not? There are so many unanswered questions regarding the Moon, shouldn’t we be trying to answer these questions, instead of making up lie after lie for five years?
Hubble Space Telescope and NASA Lies

& here's some info about mars & further fuels the NASA lie, given by ''professionals''.....

Dailymotion - Life on Mars , why NASA lies to us ? - a People & Family video

& here more fuel for the NASA coverup.....this is about the national Hero Neil Armstrong...

YouTube - Neil Armstrong - Nasa Lies.

& here.....

MORE NASA LIES by Perry Keidel, Veterans for Peace, Gainesville (FL) Chapter

i can keep going all week.......

& yes.... your right Ted ;)

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ME.....
    CPU
    Q9450 @ 3.6ghz
    Motherboard
    P5K PREMIUM
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD 5970
    Monitor(s) Displays
    20'' syncmaster
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    XCILIO 850w
    Case
    unknown ATX
    Cooling
    Arctic cooler pro 775
    Keyboard
    logitech EX110
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    2mb
Oh, I'm not concerned. I don't believe in conspiracies, nor do I go to crank sites with their bogus information. Just because some conspiracy is up on a web site, doesn't make it true.

I could easily find sites that claim the Earth is flat, the Universe is actually a painting on a gigantic sphere, the earth is hollow, that the 2 moons of Mars are actually spaceships, etc., etc. I don't believe any of that nonsense.

then you truly are a product of the system...... you may dismiss all i have posted, but in reality you've countered it with far less...:sarc:

as i said earlier we will leave it at that, but thanks...its given me the chance to chuck a lot of info up.... ppl with a more open view of our universe may enjoy reading it.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ME.....
    CPU
    Q9450 @ 3.6ghz
    Motherboard
    P5K PREMIUM
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD 5970
    Monitor(s) Displays
    20'' syncmaster
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    XCILIO 850w
    Case
    unknown ATX
    Cooling
    Arctic cooler pro 775
    Keyboard
    logitech EX110
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    2mb
Ok guys time to move on.
We all have our views on topics / life & we all should respect others views too, no matter how different they are, or how opposed they to our own.
Most important though is to endevour to keep an open mind at all times.[ hard though that may prove to be.]

I think we can say it has been a robust discussion.;);)

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    LAPTOP. HP Pavilion dv7-1005TX .
    CPU
    IntelCore [email protected] x2
    Memory
    4.00 GB installed, max capacity 8 GB.
    Graphics Card(s)
    Nvidia GeForce 9600M GT & 512MB DDR2 dedicated graphics mem.
    Monitor(s) Displays
    17.0" diagonal WXGA + High definition brightview widescreen infinity display.
    Screen Resolution
    1440 x 900
    Hard Drives
    SPECS.
    Drive 1. 298.09 GB Fujitzu MHZ2320BH G2 ATA Device
    Drive 2. [ All as above.]

CONFIG. C:\287.65 GB, D:\298.09 GB, E:\10.44 GB.
    Case
    Laptop / notebook.
    Cooling
    Stock.
    Keyboard
    IBM enhanced
    Mouse
    Synaptics PS/2 Port touch pad.
    Internet Speed
    ADSL [ Too slow.]
    Other Info
    Webcam.
I am not going to say whether I believe of disbelieve these theories (the NASA stuff counts as theories), but I will throw this out:

When people (aka: Conspiracy Theorists as they are known; no offense) bring up evidence against the government, why are the photos even blurrier than reasonable? (Example is attached)

Here is my idea: If people really think NASA is lying to us, and that there really is life on Mars, or the Moon, or w/e, then they need to give us irrefutable proof. I.E. just build a ship and go to the moon already! We proved that we can have a non-government entity build a craft that could get into Space. So now, take it a step further and go land on the Moon! One way or another, we will know for sure then.

~Lordbob

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5QC
    Memory
    2x2GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Mobo
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206bw
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Keyboard
    Razer Tarantula
    Mouse
    Razer Lachesis
    Internet Speed
    not fast enough
I am not going to say whether I believe of disbelieve these theories (the NASA stuff counts as theories), but I will throw this out:

When people (aka: Conspiracy Theorists as they are known; no offense) bring up evidence against the government, why are the photos even blurrier than reasonable? (Example is attached)

Here is my idea: If people really think NASA is lying to us, and that there really is life on Mars, or the Moon, or w/e, then they need to give us irrefutable proof. I.E. just build a ship and go to the moon already! We proved that we can have a non-government entity build a craft that could get into Space. So now, take it a step further and go land on the Moon! One way or another, we will know for sure then.

~Lordbob

i wish we could do that ''lord of bobs'', but the only way we could go to the moon in the private sector would be to use ''anti-grav'', solid fuel shuttles cost 100s of millions...... its just not practical, & they will NEVER release that technology to us..... (but thats another story)

which is why we depend on the TRUTH from publicly funded space agencies to tell us what we want to know.....

remember...... i could care less if you all believe or not, if you all think im mad or not..... but ive put the information there for whoever wishes to view it.

its as simple as that. ;)

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ME.....
    CPU
    Q9450 @ 3.6ghz
    Motherboard
    P5K PREMIUM
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD 5970
    Monitor(s) Displays
    20'' syncmaster
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    XCILIO 850w
    Case
    unknown ATX
    Cooling
    Arctic cooler pro 775
    Keyboard
    logitech EX110
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    2mb

~Lordbob

i wish we could do that ''lord of bobs'', but the only way we could go to the moon in the private sector would be to use ''anti-grav'', solid fuel shuttles cost 100s of millions...... its just not practical, & they will NEVER release that technology to us..... (but thats another story)

which is why we depend on the TRUTH from publicly funded space agencies to tell us what we want to know.....

remember...... i could care less if you all believe or not, if you all think im mad or not..... but ive put the information there for whoever wishes to view it.

I actually like reading about this stuff.

But I see your point with this. It would indeed cost a lot. Someday though, it will happen.

My point here is this: Even if NASA IS lying..... One day we will find out. One day, everyone will know.

~Lordbob

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5QC
    Memory
    2x2GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Mobo
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206bw
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Keyboard
    Razer Tarantula
    Mouse
    Razer Lachesis
    Internet Speed
    not fast enough

~Lordbob

But I see your point with this. It would indeed cost a lot. Someday though, it will happen.

My point here is this: Even if NASA IS lying..... One day we will find out. One day, everyone will know.

~Lordbob

thats right....... im just trying to speed up disclosure ;)

the more ppl that know, the more questions will be asked......

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ME.....
    CPU
    Q9450 @ 3.6ghz
    Motherboard
    P5K PREMIUM
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD 5970
    Monitor(s) Displays
    20'' syncmaster
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    XCILIO 850w
    Case
    unknown ATX
    Cooling
    Arctic cooler pro 775
    Keyboard
    logitech EX110
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    2mb

~Lordbob

Questions, no matter how stupid they seem, or how off the chart, or how normal, are all helpful in revealing the truth.

Please note, I never said that I though NASA was lying. I am sure they are covering something, but not necesarily something like this. Besides, most conspiracy theorists (the most vocal/well known) usually have a reason for trying to show up the government.
Which makes them less than credible resources..... :sarc:

~Lordbob

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5QC
    Memory
    2x2GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Mobo
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206bw
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Keyboard
    Razer Tarantula
    Mouse
    Razer Lachesis
    Internet Speed
    not fast enough

~Lordbob

. Besides, most conspiracy theorists (the most vocal/well known) usually have a reason for trying to show up the government.

~Lordbob

good point...... which is why i never quoted any of the big C.T names, ive only quoted some of ''john lears'' work & many independent scientists...

but here's someone who had NO ulterior motive in releasing this info other than stumbling upon it.... his name is ''CMD SGT Bob Dean'', he is a retired war veteran who held a ''Crypto'' clearance...(the highest clearance NATO had & still have).

its great stuff....;)

Bob Dean : The Cosmic Top Secret Video

Interview with with Bob Dean

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ME.....
    CPU
    Q9450 @ 3.6ghz
    Motherboard
    P5K PREMIUM
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    HD 5970
    Monitor(s) Displays
    20'' syncmaster
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    XCILIO 850w
    Case
    unknown ATX
    Cooling
    Arctic cooler pro 775
    Keyboard
    logitech EX110
    Mouse
    Internet Speed
    2mb

. Besides, most conspiracy theorists (the most vocal/well known) usually have a reason for trying to show up the government.

~Lordbob

good point...... which is why i never quoted any of the big C.T names, ive only quoted some of ''john lears'' work & many independent scientists...

but here's someone who had NO ulterior motive in releasing this info other than stumbling upon it.... his name is ''CMD SGT Bob Dean'', he is a retired war veteran who held a ''Crypto cosmic'' clearance...(the highest clearance NATO had & still have).

its great stuff....;)

Bob Dean : The Cosmic Top Secret Video

Interview with with Bob Dean
I will look at his stuff. Didn't know that was a clearance level... lol. Stupid name. Omega would have been cooler.

~Lordbob

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5QC
    Memory
    2x2GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Mobo
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206bw
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Keyboard
    Razer Tarantula
    Mouse
    Razer Lachesis
    Internet Speed
    not fast enough
Damnit.... I had a really great reply all typed up, then accidentally deleted it................

*beats head on wall*

Sorry, but I just really don't want to re-type it...

~Lordbob

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Custom
    CPU
    Motherboard
    ASUS P5QC
    Memory
    2x2GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    Sound Card
    Mobo
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung SyncMaster 206bw
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Keyboard
    Razer Tarantula
    Mouse
    Razer Lachesis
    Internet Speed
    not fast enough
Something I forgot, and it seems the rest of you did as well.

Asteroids hitting Mars have caused rocky meteors of that hit to eventually hit Earth.

While the one known possible microbe-carrying meteor isn't completely proven to have Martian microbes on it, the possibility exists that microbes from Mars have arrived on Earth thousands of years ago.

So, we are all Martians, no Earthians exist. We have met the Aliens, and they are us.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire X1700
    Motherboard
    ASUS
    Memory
    3 gigs
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA 1 gig GeForce 210
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Vizio 21" tv
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 resolution
    Hard Drives
    Cooling
    fans that came with it
    Keyboard
    basic USB
    Mouse
    basic USB
    Internet Speed

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Airbot 2.0
    CPU
    Core i7 920 (D0) @ 4Ghz, 26c idle- 65c full load on air
    Motherboard
    Asus P6X58D Premium -Sata 6Gb/s - USB 3.0
    Memory
    12GB Corsair Dominator -CMD12GX3M6A1600C8
    Graphics Card(s)
    EVGA Nvidia GTX 480 -Fermi
    Sound Card
    ASUS Xonar D2X
    Monitor(s) Displays
    LG 24" Flatron W2453V-PF Full HD 1080p 2ms response time
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080@60hz
    Hard Drives
    1 OCZ Vertex2 180GB SSD
    1 TB Samsung Spinpoint F1 7200RPM 32MB cache
    2 500GB WD Caviar Blacks 7200RPM 32MB cache (WD5001AALS)

Pioneer DVD Burner DVR-S18M
    PSU
    Corsair HX1000W
    Case
    Cooler Master HAF 932
    Cooling
    Case Fans -3 230mm, 1 140mm/CPU - Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme
    Keyboard
    Logitech Wireless MK700
    Mouse
    Logitech Wireless MK700
    Internet Speed