Vista Partial Freezing

Hey guys i got a smillar problem to this almost the same everything stops responding alot every 30 secs when i load a program it lags even more and when i turn it on sometimes it takes like 1-2 hours to load into desktop... i got vista 64 bit home 4 gigs ram 750 hard drive 6600 quad and geforce 8500gt i donno my mobo because i bought it off my cousin but the mobo looks like asus and the orange hard drive light at the front of the computer its always on even when i go afk i olny had this computer for like 1 month and i deleted all the temp files and all those basic things to speed up vista i would realy like some help

sorry for the bad grammer

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    M8430F
    CPU
    Q6600
    Motherboard
    IPIBL-LB (Benicia)
    Memory
    4gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Evga 250 GTS
    Monitor(s) Displays
    24" Samsung T240HD
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    750gb
    PSU
    OCZ GameXStream 700-Watt
    Case
    NZXT Tempest ATX Mid-Tower Case
    Cooling
    Air
    Keyboard
    Logitech G19
    Mouse
    Logitech G500
    Internet Speed
    Bell Max 10
Hi soldier000, welcome to the board. Have you go over all the recommendations posted in the thread? Post a new thread and let us know the issue and the result of your trouble shoots. Then we start from there. Post your computer specs would really help.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    E6850
    Motherboard
    EVGA 122-CK-NF67-A1 680i
    Memory
    4 x OCZ Platinum 1GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB
    Sound Card
    SB X-Fi X Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung 23" 5MS
    Screen Resolution
    2048 x 1152
    Hard Drives
    2 x Barracuda 7200.10 320GB RAID 0 / 1 x 500GB Maxtor
    PSU
    Seasonic 600W M12
    Case
    CM Centurion 5
    Cooling
    air
    Internet Speed
    100Mbps
OH dear...bad news, the problem is occuring again, just haven't had chance to reply to this thread. I had done a re-install, and now running windows 7, plus vista and XP, and all three systems experience this problem. LEads me to suggest it must be a hardware problem. I have changed over to aftermarket SATA cables so can't be them...any ideas?!?!

My Computer

Hi iandvedwards, it has been a while, say six months, since our last post on this thread. Therefore, it might have been dust that causing overheating. How about open the case up and blow it out with with few cans of spray air and main while, shake the SATA connectors to make sure they are secure. Didn't remember your specs, may be a reinstallation is needed. Good luck.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    E6850
    Motherboard
    EVGA 122-CK-NF67-A1 680i
    Memory
    4 x OCZ Platinum 1GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB
    Sound Card
    SB X-Fi X Audio