window load too slowly.

before i changed the settings, i got 84 seconds and after i changed the settings, i got about 49 seconds

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire M5630
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Motherboard
    Acer
    Memory
    4GB DDR2
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GeForce 8400GS
well at least i have helped in some aspect of your issue, but you should definatly contact the manufacturer of the software(s) to see if they have a complete clean to remove the files from your computer..

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire M5630
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Motherboard
    Acer
    Memory
    4GB DDR2
    Graphics Card(s)
    nVidia GeForce 8400GS
I have never heard about that strange option.What the manufacture can help me when first of all,my PC was bought with window xp installed .I recognised that when I reinstalled vista,everything was alright until I installed those programs(before I had installed Kaspersky,nero,IDM,yahoo and so on).I asked you if there is a solution to protect my registry or even my entire driver C then I can restore windows if anything happens.

My Computer

you can completely back up your whole computer, which will back up all programs. i think it backs-up the registry but i am NOT 100% sure...

you will also need a minimum of around 40Gb to 50Gb. which i would recommend, that you save the back-up to an External hard drive...;);)

Last edited:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire M5630
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
    Motherboard
    Acer
    Memory
    4GB DDR2
    Graphics Card(s)