BSOD - Posting Instructions
This will show you how to help provide needed information about your system and dump files. It will not contain any personal or sensitive information about you or your data.
To get better help with your Vista BSOD issue, please follow these steps below.
To Use DM Log Collector
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below.2. Save the .exe file to your desktop or other convenient location.
3. Double click on the file to run it.
4. If prompted by UAC then, click/tap on Yes (Windows 7/8) or Continue (Vista).
5. A command prompt will now open to get the required information from your system, save the information into a YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file on your desktop, and close.
6. When finished with step 5, do either step 7 or 8 below.
7. If You Have Already Started a Thread in "Crashes and Debugging"
A) Go back to your original thread that you created for your BSOD issue, edit your existing post or reply with a new post, and go to step 9 below.8. If You Have Not Already Started a Thread in "Crashes and Debugging"
NOTE: Please do not create duplicate threads and posts on the same issue. Doing so will only waste your time and the time of other members trying to help.9. In your BSOD post, upload the created zip file folder into your post.