A new Anti-Virus program for windows users?

Hi, I haven't been active on here lately due to school but recently I've been using an anti-virus called SecureAPlus and it has been keeping my pc safe and clean. This Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware software is a cloud-based application which uses as many as 12 engines from popular protection companies like AVG, Sophos, and others. Since this runs through the cloud, you might have some slight slow down but I haven't experienced any slowdown on my vista machine. This application has support for Windows XP and up and doesn't require much besides 1Gb of ram as a recommended minimum, and it has an offline Av, but it's clam-Av which can be really slow and tedious but they have it simplified through their Gui (I have no hate towards Clam-Av, I'm going on what I've experienced with older versions of the Anti-Virus tool). This is a free application, which they call "Freemium" and you can renew it by doing some tasks like recommend them to friends, but I just recommend that you just re-install it and not bug your friends and family with their product. I'd reccomendyou to look at Av-test, but they haven't looked into it and I recommended it to them and they really haven't been interested in trying new Av's but they said they'll look into it sometime. Anyways hopefully I have helped keep someone by recommending this software and I hope someone can tell me what you think of it. (P.S. I might make an extra post on which settings I have enabled and disabled.) In case if you didn't find the Anti-Virus link and if you're scared you might click the wrong link, here is the official link: Free Cloud Antivirus & Application Control for PC | SecureAPlus

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows Vista Home Basic 32-Bit
    Manufacturer/Model
    DELL
    CPU
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz
    Motherboard
    G33m02
    Memory
    3.00 GB