Solved Adobe Flash Player installation problem.

Val852

During last two years I was trying to reinstall flash playernumerous times! I follow all instruction on the adobe site: disable AVG free edition antivirus, disable smart filtering, I removedall traces of FP, manually removed the “Kill bit” entry from the registry,disable internet Pop-up blocker and installed FP from adobe site. I get message“Installation successful”. But video is not working! I do not see any add onrelated to FP except Adobe reader (enabled), Java-enabled. It’s working withGoogle and Google chrome. But Google and Google Chrome is not my favoritesearch engine. I do not want to keep them on my computer! My front page isYahoo and I search with Yahoo! Any idea how to help me will be appreciated!
Computer Dell Dimension 520, OS Vista 32bit SP2, IE 9. I useAVG (free),” Winpatrol” I install 2 weeks ago, Windows defender,
Thanksval852 :mad:

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Dimansion E520 Model# DM061
    Memory
    3Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 7300LE
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Samsung LCD SyncMaster 2253BW 22"
    Hard Drives
    ND 250Gb used 135Gb Free 87.4Gb Model DM061
    Internet Speed
    cable Road Runner
Hello Val852,

In order to assist you, please help me understand if you are facing the issue only while streaming videos online or even while playing the video files stored in the computer. In case you are try to stream videos online, please try using a different browser and check if the issue persists.

Please write back with the details.

My Computer

Hi Allan! I can play any files stored in my computer withnormal sound. I have no problem to play video with Windows Media Player. I can’topen any video on Yahoo front page! I downloaded Google and Google Chrome fortesting. In Google I can open many videos but none of them have slider audiocontrol and no sound! Google Chrome has internal flash player and video andsound perfect! In YouTube some video I can open but, no slider, no sound, and someof them have massage to download FP or my Internet explorer do not support HTML5! I try to download HTML 5 and I am not convinced I did it correct! I boughtthis computer from Dell and it was working great until about two or three yearsago after automatic update windows by Microsoft I got BLUE screen! I couldn’tstart computer for a few days! When I push start button it starts from systemcheck and fix consol running for all day. Finally I manage to start in safe mode!I transfer sensitive files to external drive formatted and reloaded windowsFRESH. After this I have many problems which I could fix and one of them isFlash Player that I could not fix!
Sincerely - Val.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Memory
    3Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 7300LE
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives
    ND 250Gb used 135Gb Free 87.4Gb Model DM061
    Internet Speed
    cable Road Runner
Thanks a lot Allan! After I reset IE everything startworking! I don’t believe it so simple! I did some changes in “advance setting”and do not remember what I changed. It was a few years ago. Thanks again and I will post if something go wrong.
Val852

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Memory
    3Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    GeForce 7300LE
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives