CPU
    Intel Q6600
    Memory
    3 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

Vistaar

Vista Guru
...I'm finding that the current build of New Moon v27.9.4 seems to be working with pages that it was previously having slowdowns and trouble rendering before. So I've abandoned the v28 build and returned to New Moon v27.
When Jody posted that back in September 2018, I was not exactly thrilled to hear that roytam1's oldest project (a modification of Pale Moon 27, which was newly unsupported and forked from Firefox 38, which was long unsupported) was also his most satisfactory project for Vista. However, it seems that Jody was not the only one to reach that conclusion. VistaLover of MSFN is perhaps the leading browser expert among the dwindling community of Vista enthusiasts, and highly praised New Moon 27 in this February 24 post. I always figured that Jody's enthusiasm was largely due to wanting an x64 browser for Vista no matter where it came from, but VistaLover is running x86!? Does this mean that about 90 percent of that enormous thread (now 120 pages and growing) could simply be disregarded?

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Vista Home Premium x86 SP2
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavilion Elite m9150f
    CPU
    Intel Q6600
    Memory
    3 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT