Blue screen Error code 0000000a = "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

If you want to reinstall, you can use the DVD or the restoration partition, but I hate for you to do that. It seems that it is an easy problem to solve with memory. If you do want to try to reinstall, but that will not solve the problem if its memory, download Karens replicator, it make back ups easy. Just save to your external hard drive.
Karen's Replicator
I use Karens to back up once a week.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
alright, if its memory, what should my next step be. Because memtest is not figuring it out, i have spent countless hours with that program testing this machine, and it has passed e verytime. And the BSOD can be quite random too, sometimes the computer works great and doesnt bsod forawhile. My concern is, say I take out a stick of ram, I have no way or really knowing if the computer is just not BSODing for the time being, or if the ram solved the problem. Cuz right now I have been in internet explorer for about 5 minutes, and all is well......... but its not going to last lol

My Computer

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
ok perfect thanks, that is what I thought, I have backed up alot of peoples stuff before, but I just just back up there entire user profile folder, as that is where all there documents and pics, music is saved, just thought that there maybe a better way! Thanks for your help, appreciated. i will levae this open and report back when I reformat.

My Computer

I do wish you luck, I think that you know that, but I am afraid it may be memory and then it still will not work.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays