Blue screen.unexpected shutdown

x360pt

hi all, i've recently done a recovery disk method to my system, however 2day i got an unxepcted shut down, details are here:

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
Mini061209-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt
View a temporary copy of these files
Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.
Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 9f
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 85BFF030
BCP3: 85BF1030
BCP4: 84069AD0
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Server information: 74e7df25-d7ae-40d8-be71-76e0dc2557db

could someone please tell me the solution to this.

thanks

My Computer

This is a Driver Power State error (more info here: Troubleshooting Windows STOP Messages )
Most often this is due to issues with the video drivers, but it can involve other drivers that are involved in power state transitions (such as storage drivers).

The first step is to download the most updated drivers for your video card from the website of the manufacturer of your video chipset (ATI, nVidia, Intel, etc). Then uninstall the current video drivers from Control Panel...Programs and Features...Uninstall a program.

Once that's done, reboot the system. Dismiss any "Found New Hardware" dialogs that may pop up. Then double click on the downloaded driver file and follow the prompts to install it.

If this doesn't fix it, then try the storage drivers for your system (we'll need the exacty make and model of your system in order to research this).

If that doesn't fix it, then locate the memory dump files in C:\Windows\Minidump (may be hidden), zip them up and upload them with your next post. If you have difficulties with accessing them, copy them to your Desktop first. If you can't locate them, check in C:\Windows to see if there's a file named MEMORY.DMP - if it's there, let us know and we'll give further instructions.

My Computer

Back