BSoD due Graphic demanding Games

Well Well.... Hello again.

Thanks for all ur Advice till now, it's Time for the final spurt.

The GPU semms to be Ok, since it's temperature is Ok. The Drivers may be an Issue but it has to be an Coredriver since i Downloaded Several Combos of Drivers / Several Patches.

The CPU Temperature also remained in an OK Status, max i could do is this -> myimg.de - cpuheat52ed7.jpg .
It was 57°Celsius with only 100 Ram remaining.

Well at this Spot i come to an Question. Could the ( only ) 4 GB Ram be the Issue? I thought i had 8 Gb and when i noticed only 4 GB is showed i thought my Ram is defect but i only have 4 Gb Ram which is ImO not enough for 6 Cores + anyways 4 Gb isnt much.

Well, i plan to buy new 4 x 4 Gb or 2 x 8 GB Ram and i would also like to hear some of ur Opinions which are best for a fair Amount of Money. Also they should work together with my Motherboard ASRock 770 Extreme3 so dont any Errors occur.

Well i think it may be the Ram and i hope the BSoD is caused by the Ram so new RAM will fix it.

@Patonb
At the moment No one of my Friends got an GPU laying around and also Give their own + Install new Drivers is troublesome and Annoying, since most of them also need their PC Daily due their Jobs and if they got Problems then, they kill me ;P.
If nothing else fix it i gonna buy a new Graphic Card and test it with that, but first i will test if may someonething else cause the BSoD.

@Townsbg
1.Thanks for ur explanation about the HAL.
2.It would be lovely if u could explain some of ur Suggestions ( For Example:
None the less I suggest that you back up your files and scan the hard drive for errors using the manufacturer's utilities.
)
more Precisly, since im not used to advanced Programms, which i dont know or understand ( Language / Confusing ), I'm sorry.

I'm looking forward to ur Suggestions :confused::confused::confused:

Best Regards,
Nightmare59

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHz
    Memory
    4 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Ati Radeon 6850 1 Gb
If you go to Control Panel, System, it will tell you how much RAM you have. I don't think the amount of RAM is the issue. If you ran the memtest and everything was okay, it's something else.

You should also know that, since you have a 32 bit system, you can't use more than 4 Gb of RAM. You can install more but the system can't use the amount over 4 Gb. You'ld just be wasting your money.

When you installed the new drivers, did you use 32 bit drivers. Perhaps you can tell us exactly which driver you used.

My Computer

System One

• Operating System
    Vista Home Premium 64 bit SP2
    Manufacturer/Model
    Cyberpower
    CPU
    Intel Quad CPU Q6700 2.67 GHZ
    Motherboard
    NVIDIA 780i
    Memory
    4 GB
    Graphics Card(s)
    MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr
    Sound Card
    Sound Blaster SB Audigy
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Viewsonic VG2436
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080p
    Hard Drives
    Samsung HD 105SI
    WDC WD20
    Case
    Apevia XJupiter
    Cooling
    air
    Keyboard
    Logitech MX 3200
    Mouse
    Logitech MX 600
    Internet Speed
    30 Mbps
I Downloaded some ( 3 -5 ( Download 1 -> BSoD -> Delete -> Download..... )) Random Patches from this Site -> Previous Catalyst but all where 11.5 + .

Since there was still BSoD i Downloaded the latest Driver ( 13.1 ) from this Site -> AMD Catalyst

I surely Downloaded 32Bit Drivers, but well, maybe i gonna get me Windows 7 64Bit since im tired of Vista... and since now i heared that Windows 7 is quite Good. ( Self Repairing etc. ) Guess i will do so + Upgrade to 16GB RAM.

Well but i dont think that this will fix the BSoD... .

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Memory
    4 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Ati Radeon 6850 1 Gb
You need to find how much RAM you really do have. That could be your issue, not so much the amount but mAybe something is up with it.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Dual L5639 // i7 950 @ 4.0Ghz
    Motherboard
    Evga SR-2 // Gigabyte x58a-ud3r
    Memory
    12Gig Corsair XMS3 // 6Gig OCZ Gold
    Graphics Card(s)
    gtx 560 ti // gtx 260-216
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dual 22" // Headless
    Hard Drives
    OCZ aGILITY 3, 120Gig + Seagate 500Gig x 2
    PSU
    Silverstone da700 // Corsair 520hx
    Case
    Rosewill BlackHawk Ultra // Antec 900v1
    Cooling
    Twin CM Hyper 212+ // Noctua NH-u12
    Other Info
    Acer 8930 laptop with x9100...
Why do you think that you need 16 gb? If you usually need no more than say 4-5 gb then IMO since most of it isn't in use then you are just wasting your money. You should really only need that much if you run multiple virtual machines at one time. Another consideration is how much memory your system supports.

As for the temps, your screenshots doesn't make it look like you ran the stress test for very long. To get an accurate reading for the temperature under max load you need to run it for an extended period of time because it isn't going to get very hot if all you run it for is 5 minutes. I'd say to run it for at least half an hour unless your temperature hits 70C.

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro x64
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavillion Elite HPE-250f
    CPU
    Intel i7 860 Quad core 2.8 ghz
    Memory
    8 gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 gb ram
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Alienware 25 AW2521HF
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 &1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    1 TB x2
    Other Info
    https://www.cnet.com/products/hp-pavilion-elite-hpe-250f/
  • Operating System
    Windows 2012 R2 Data center/Linux Mint
    Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Poweredge T140
    CPU
    i3 9100 3.6GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T
    Memory
    8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    1 TB & 360 GB x2
    Other Info
    https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/productdetailstxn/poweredge-t140?~ck=bt
I already runned it once 10 Times it needed about 25 Mins ( 70 - 90 Secs each ) but there was only this

Well i just wanted to watch hows the CPU Temperature but it goed Up to 57°C then the Fan getted louder and it goed < 50°C.

Well i didnt runned the Ramtest yet but i want to do it now and ur Link is a bit Confusing to me with all dat Downloadlinks. i downloaded some, but nothing is same with dat -> [Tutorial] Memtest86 v4.20(USB Auto-Installer Version) - YouTube Videoguide of Memtest86.
It would be awesome if u could post the Downloadlink.

About the RAM, Ur right 16 GB is wasted, my Bad. Well, It is this Way that i will buy atleast Up to 8GB ( Add 2 more 2GB / Buy New 2 x 4GB ) since i use 6 Cores and somtimes my WorkLaptop isnt aviable, so im forced to run Virtual Machines, Remote Desktopcontrol on my PC, not many, but enough to make my PC slow... . I just would like to Use the Full 6 Cores which isnt possible without 6GB or more.

Thanks for ur Suggestions.

Best Regards,
Nightmare59

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Memory
    4 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Ati Radeon 6850 1 Gb

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dual 22" // Headless
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Other Info

Thanks you very much.

Well sorry i had much to do this Week, so i didnt had much Time for my BSoD, well however, now i got Time.

Well i runned it once and seems like everything's fine ----> myimg.de - 0105201302661536.jpg

Shall i run it more then 1 Time? If yes i will run it 8 - 10 Hours while im at work.

PS: Last Week I buyed Bioshock Infinite for PC and played it for about 15 Hours within 2 Days ( Storyline keeps u quite well ;P )
and there wer no Bluscreen, while Bioshock Infinite needs better GPU then Cabal. Well maybe there were no Bluescreen like at Cabal sometimes for 11< Hours but i feel like Bioshock wont occures a BSoD.... .

Best Regards,
Nightmare59

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Memory
    4 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Ati Radeon 6850 1 Gb
It is highly recommended among support experts that the user run all the tests for at least 3 passes. Now last time I ran it it only took 3-3.5 hours however even though I have a faster processor I have twice the memory that you do.

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro x64
    Manufacturer/Model
    HP Pavillion Elite HPE-250f
    CPU
    Intel i7 860 Quad core 2.8 ghz
    Memory
    8 gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 5770 1 gb ram
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Alienware 25 AW2521HF
    Screen Resolution
    1920x1080 &1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    1 TB x2
    Other Info
    https://www.cnet.com/products/hp-pavilion-elite-hpe-250f/
  • Operating System
    Windows 2012 R2 Data center/Linux Mint
    Manufacturer/Model
    Dell Poweredge T140
    CPU
    i3 9100 3.6GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T
    Memory
    8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM
    Screen Resolution
    1680x1050
    Hard Drives
    1 TB & 360 GB x2
    Other Info
    https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/productdetailstxn/poweredge-t140?~ck=bt
Hey, no problem take your time.

Yes, the longer you run it the better, so 8-10hrs is perfect.

However I'm 75% ssure your memory is fine. If it was definately bad 1 pass would show errors, but running longer will find all the small problems

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Motherboard
    Memory
    Graphics Card(s)
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dual 22" // Headless
    Hard Drives
    PSU
    Case
    Cooling
    Other Info
Well ok i will run it today.

Yesterday i deletedmy hal.dll and downloaded an other since i readed that that helped some guys. Well it didnt fixxed it but something strange that occures sometimes ( also before i usednew "hal.dll" ) is that the BSoD dont Occure, just the Screen go like this ->myimg.de - 020520130273c278.jpg and the Sound keeps repeating.

Since the BSoD dont occure there also no Crashfile.

Well im still looking for the Reason why this BSoD occures but since now nothing helped ~_~.

Hope u got some more Ideas.

Best Regards,
Nightmare59

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    Memory
    4 Gb
    Graphics Card(s)
    Ati Radeon 6850 1 Gb
Back