Cannot connect to internet EVEN WITH wireless drivers...

DAMASTER7

So I go to the HP driver download website, and I download all of the MODEM, GRAPHICS, CHIPSETS, ETHERNETS, WIRELESS, INTERNET CONNECTION drivers and whenever i download them, put them onto a FD, transfer them to the computer I am having the problem with, install them, and restart the computer, it doesn't make it so the Wifi will notice my wifi in my house.. Help please?!?!

DAMASTER7

You guys gave me a TIP, not a helpful tip... This windows repair tool requires money, and internet access, which is what it said, AND, I already know my problem, but I just cant get the drivers to install properly.

davidr100

if you are using free wi-fi (over the air) and not a paid wi-fi service, (ISP), then maybe you might want to check to see if your wifi button is clicked on. there should be a wifi button on one of your top keys of your keyboard which allows you to turn wifi on or off. There usually is a light associated with it or if there is no button, then there should be a slide to turn wifi on or off on the side of the laptop. In either case, look for the wifi switch or button or toggle, etc.. that is built in on to your computer (laptop) and see if that is the problem. Hope this helps.

ilikefree

Vista Guru
Gold Member
You guys gave me a TIP, not a helpful tip... This windows repair tool requires money, and internet access, which is what it said, AND, I already know my problem, but I just cant get the drivers to install properly.

What post asked you to download Windows Repair Tool please?

Cammygirl192

Cammy White FTW
You did check to see if they supported your version of Vista, correct?
Most things don't support it completely anymore.