- [WIRELESS] Connecting to a Network that's not in your list.
A short guide on connecting to a home or public network that does not appear in your list of networks. This requires you know the SSID and Password of your network.
Connect to a Non-Broadcasting Network in Vista
This guide requires that you know the SSID and Password of the network you are going to connect to.
1. Double-Click on the icon in the right corner of your taskbar.
2. Click Network and Sharing Center.
3. Click Set up a connection or network.
4. Double-Click Manually connect to a wireless network.
5. Enter the information required; make sure you check Connect even if the network is not broadcasting.
6. Click Next and finish the setup.
Last edited by a moderator: