Dark comet rat virus? Help

I downloaded something extracted it but did not run a program and my kaspersky said it found three Trojans I deleted one. It said it fixed it but then a few minutes later it said dark comet tried accessing internet explorer. I'm scared this is a rat virus. I'm running malware bytes and kaspersky with a full and quick scan. Malware bytes trial version has found 2 objects I'm not able to see it yet. Please help.

My Computer

Trojans are bad. Try this, with System Restore, go back at least 2 weeks before the problem began.
Virus, Trojans, etc, cannot effect restore points.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Intergrated 7.1 Channel Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Dell SP2009W 20 inch Flat Panel w Webcam
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
Trojans are bad. Try this, with System Restore, go back at least 2 weeks before the problem began.
Virus, Trojans, etc, cannot effect restore points.

So you wouldn't suggest doing anything else because I heard rat Trojans are very dangerous and can steal passwords since I didn't run any exe would you say I need to change my passwords? This happened within the past hour.

My Computer

To give you an honest answer, if it were me (but I am prepared), I would use a recent image that I made of my operating system (which has the same as a reinstallation, but a lot quicker and no reinstallation of software necessary) I would suggest that, but I do not think that you have the image. To be 100% safe you should reinstall. Reinstallation is the approach that would be used by our top security member. I am reluctant to suggest that because, you would lose your stuff, since the Trojan could be lurking anywhere and I did not think that you would be happy reinstalling. Now that you know all the facts its up to you. I would of course change all passwords. Scan with the antivirus, plus use some on line Scanners to be sure that it is all gone.
You know the facts, now, do whatever makes you comfortable and happy.
If you decide to reinstall
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/3...-create-installation-dvd-usb.html#post1394528

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Hard Drives
    640 gb
    Cooling
    Fan
    Keyboard
    Dell USB
    Mouse
    Dell USB 4 button optical
    Other Info
    DSL provided by ATT
To give you an honest answer, if it were me (but I am prepared), I would use a recent image that I made of my operating system (which has the same as a reinstallation, but a lot quicker and no reinstallation of software necessary) I would suggest that, but I do not think that you have the image. To be 100% safe you should reinstall. Reinstallation is the approach that would be used by our top security member. I am reluctant to suggest that because, you would lose your stuff, since the Trojan could be lurking anywhere and I did not think that you would be happy reinstalling. Now that you know all the facts its up to you. I would of course change all passwords. Scan with the antivirus, plus use some on line Scanners to be sure that it is all gone.
You know the facts, now, do whatever makes you comfortable and happy.
If you decide to reinstall
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/3...-create-installation-dvd-usb.html#post1394528

Even though I'm almost sure Kaspersky caught it in time without it doing damage because it said it was blocked and quarantined. I ran a system restore point I'm not sure if that's different from a system image restoration. But if it didn't do its damage I'm not sure I need t take further steps. I did some other scans and nothing was found.

My Computer

That would be your decision. My first post was to give you an approach that would be easy and most likely get rid of the virus
My second post is what I would do, if I had concerns of a Trojan that was possibly still causing problems.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell XPS420
    Memory
    6 gig
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD3650 256 MB
    Sound Card
    Monitor(s) Displays