Solved Dell 755 out of warranty

Hello I am having problems with my PC Mcafee found snip smart and Rocket Tab I want to get rid of them. I dont know how to do system restore I was told to do so I can with out the OS CD is this correct I know on windows 7 and * U can thanks? I am not sure if this was already on PC when gotten or after. I am on windows Business Vista as well.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell 755
    Memory
    Ram is 4.00 32 bit
found almost 20 now the scann is done how do I remove them? it says quarintine what ever that mean or ignore ?

Please download and install Malwarebytes Anti-malware (free version) from Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware Detection & Removal Software - UNtick 'Enable free trial of MBAM Premium' at the end of the installation - and update it, then run a full scan in your main account, and Quick scans in any other user accounts.

Quarantine everything it finds

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell 755
    Memory
    Ram is 4.00 32 bit
Click on the Quarantine All button and wait for the log to show before rebooting

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 8930G
Hi the issue was fixed thanks. So what is snip smart and Rocket Tab? when scan was dont I did not see a program of this show up. on the program U gave me for link.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell 755
    Memory
    Ram is 4.00 32 bit
So I should be fine now since I ran scan and removed after u gave me link to down load? should I remove the adaware once all is done or keep on my pc?for program?

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell 755
    Memory
    Ram is 4.00 32 bit
Malwarebytes Antimalware? keep it, and run it every couple of weeks, again quarantining anything it finds.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 8930G
Back