Desperation is a stinky cologne

itsjustray

Hello, I am currently on "do whatever it takes mode". My system seems to be infected with some sort of virus and I am in need of help. I am fortunate to be able to browse the internet in search of help, from the infected computer. Running programs has been the main issue for me. I have tried to run malwarebytes, error code 372. I tried to run avast from a flashdrive, "unknown error-cannot install". I have tried to download a new antivirus software, I am unable to do so because of my systems firewall, which I am unable to turnoff. Please, if anyone can help me, Please. I do not want to destroy all of my files and I do not have the money to order anything online. Ill be here, waiting.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    ASUSTek
itsjustray,

Have you tried using Safe Mode with Networking to run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM), or any other program?

Restart your computer.

As the computer starts, tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with the Windows Vista Advanced Boot Options.

Select the Safe Mode with Networking option
Press: Enter on the keyboard

Logon to your computer with your regular account

When done with whatever tasks, reboot and go back into normal Windows mode.

~~~~
You can also use Task Manager to run programs:
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/121580-task-manager-open-close-applications-processes.html

My Computer

Back