- How to Create a Drive Shortcut in Vista
This Tutorial will show how to create a shortcut to a Drive in Windows Vista.
How to Create a Drive Shortcut in Vista
This will show you how to create a shortcut for any drive that has a letter for it in Computer. You can then place this shortcut where you like for easy use.
1. Open the Start menu.
2. Click on the Computer button. (See screenshot below)
3. In the Computer window, right click on the drive you want a shortcut for and click on Create Shortcut. (See screenshot below)
NOTE: This will create a shortcut of the selected drive on the desktop.
4. Move the drive shortcut where you like for easy use.
- How to Shrink and Create a Partition with Disk Management in Vista
- How to Delete and Extend a Partition with Disk Management in Vista
- How to Change a Drive Icon in Vista
- How to Hide or Show Drive Letters in Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- How to Add, Change, or Remove a Drive Letter in Vista
- How to Disable or Enable Low Disk Space Warning in Vista
- How to Increase Hard Drive Performance in Vista
- How to Remove or Show Drives in the Vista and Windows 7 "Send To" Context Menu
- How to Restrict or Unrestict Drive Access in Vista
- How to Rename a Drive in Vista
- How to Customize the Send To Context Menu in Vista
- How to Use Quick Launch in Vista
- How to Mount or Dismount a Drive or Partition to a Folder in Vista
Last edited by a moderator: