How to make batch file run fullscreen

Is there a batch command which makes the command window full screen? I know Alt+Enter manually makes the command window full screen, but is there a command I can put in the batch file so that it automatically goes full screen without any input?

My friend told me about 'mode 200' and 'mode 400' but that only maximizes the window, not make it full screen. For example:
Code:
@echo off

:s
cls
echo Hello
pause > nul
goto :s
What would I have to add to that so that instead of me having to type 'Alt+Enter', it automatically goes full screen?

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Acer Aspire 5630
    CPU
    Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 1.66GHz 65nm 667MHz FSB 2MB L2
    Motherboard
    Acer Grapevine Intel i945GM Chipset
    Memory
    2x1GB DDR2 333MHz
    Graphics Card(s)
    Intel Integrated GMA 950 256MB
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    15.4" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD 16ms
    Screen Resolution
    1280x800
    Hard Drives
    200GB 5400rpm Toshiba MK2035GSS ATA-7, 250GB 7200rpm Maxtor External USB Hard Drive
I've not tried this in Vista so you may have to edit the registry component of the following, but this is what works in XP (I'm on my XP box right now so can't test in Vista)

File1:
reg add HKCU\Console\ /v Fullscreen /t REG_DWORD /d 1
call file2.bat

File2:
echo In fullscreen we are!
pause
reg add HKCU\Console\ /v Fullscreen /t REG_DWORD /d 0

That last line in File2 resets the cmd mode to normal window mode

Otherwise you could just run the first line of File1 and this will permanently set cmd.exe to run full screen

In short, I would think there is a registry value controlling this in Vista, and you could either set this as part of running the batch file, or do it on a permanent basis

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    AMD x2 Dual Core 3600+ 1.9GHz
    Motherboard
    GigaByte GA-M55SLI-S4
    Memory
    2GB DDR PC2 5300 RAM
    Graphics Card(s)
    NVidia GeForce GTS 250 512mb
Back