Infection Resolving Team

Dr Web should be able to delete them for you - you may need to tell it to.

They may also be in your shadow copies ( restore points). Don't do a system restore just in case.

When Dr Web has finished, you should be able to get back into Vista and download a new copy of Malwarebytes - run that as well.

Otherwise , download and run SuperAntiSpyware, free version - to make sure it is cleaned up.

SUPERAntiSpyware.com - AntiAdware. AntiSpyware. AntiMalware.

My Computers

System One System Two

• Operating System
    Vista
    CPU
    Intel E8400
    Motherboard
    ASRock1333-GLAN R2.0
    Memory
    4gb DDR2 800
    Graphics Card(s)
    nvidia 9500GT 1gb
  • Operating System
    win7/vista
    CPU
    intel i5-8400
    Motherboard
    gigabyte b365m ds3h
    Memory
    ballistix 2x8gb 3200
ran superantispyware, received this message. error 1314 path %AppData%\SUPERA~88' is unavailable

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Compaq Presario SR2180NX
    Internet Speed
    DSL
ran DrWebb, came up with three things it did delete Fakealert.4541 but the other two, Acssetup.exe data 008-C:\ProgramFiles\onlineservice- Probably backdoor trojan--Acssetup.exe, C:\ProgramFiles\onlineservice-Archive contains infected. tried to delete but said cannot delete, tried to find in the computer files but no luck. The other one, TBSETUP.exe\data004-C:\ProgramFiles\onlineserice-Trojan:PWS.GlodSpy.origin, did find this little bit about this one, aolus\COMPS\TB\TBSETUP.exe.
TBSETUP.exe-C:\ProgramFiles|online service, Archives contains infected, cannot delete

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Compaq Presario SR2180NX
    Internet Speed
    DSL
Hey guys, I was told to post this problem here. Can anyone help?

I don't know what happened. I was on youtube then all of the sudden a message came up and said "Thank you for installing Mirar". I then uninstalled this "Mirar" because I didn't want it on my comp. Now im getting pop ups on every site I visit. Even when I make this post I am getting pop ups. Also my keyboard skips letters.

EXAMPLE - Whe itye t seems that lot of lettrs dont shw u ad it is relly strtig to anoy e.
What is really said - When I type it seems that a lot of letters don't show up and it is really starting to anoy me.

It isn't my keyboard because this only happends on the internet.... Also my keyboard isn't wireless and my drivers are up to date. Thanks

EDIT! I know now that it is no longer Mirar that is giving me this probelm. Does anyone know what it may be?

My Computer

Hey fireman,
Sometimes when you get one infection, it opens the door for many others to come right on in. Try downloading and installing MalwareBytes.org and avast or free-av.com

Make sure that you have all other AV AS and AM software uninstalled before installing any of these. This could cause major problems.

One you have installed these programs, let them update then restart your computer. When your computer is booting up, unplug you internet or shut off your wireless card/unplug your router.

Next do full system scans with both of these programs. Let them do their job, which could take a while if you are on an older/cluttered computer.

Let us know the results and we can work from there.

Hope to hear back soon,
Ben

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 420 @1.60 GHz
    Motherboard
    Dell Inspion 530 Default
    Memory
    PNY 4GB 240-Pin SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO
    Sound Card
    Realtek HD Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Gateway PnP Monitor
    Screen Resolution
    1024x768 @ 75 Hz
    Hard Drives
    Seagate 250G ATA SATA-II
    Case
    Dell Inspiron 530
    Cooling
    None
    Keyboard
    Logitech EX100 Combo
    Mouse
    Logitech EX100 Combo
    Internet Speed
    100 MB/s
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
THe problem is gone! See, I had malyware bytes before however it wasnt updated. So somehow this wasnt cautching the probelms. After a quick update of the program 2 scans in safe mode. Everything seems to be fixxed. Thanks for the malyware bytes advice becuase that made me look deeper into that program. Dam this mess was giving me way to much stress. Ha. Thanks again for the info dude u just saved me a 150$ Geek Squad virus fix. or a system reboot

My Computer

Glad that everything is solved. If you, or anyone you know, ever have trouble with Malware (more commonly called "a virus") tell them to come drop a line in this thread.

Hope everything stays good for ya!
Ben

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
THe problem is gone! See, I had malyware bytes before however it wasnt updated. So somehow this wasnt cautching the probelms. After a quick update of the program 2 scans in safe mode. Everything seems to be fixxed. Thanks for the malyware bytes advice becuase that made me look deeper into that program. Dam this mess was giving me way to much stress. Ha. Thanks again for the info dude u just saved me a 150$ Geek Squad virus fix. or a system reboot

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Dell
    CPU
    Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 420 @1.60 GHz
    Motherboard
    Dell Inspion 530 Default
    Memory
    PNY 4GB 240-Pin SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel
    Graphics Card(s)
    ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO