Itunes

Hello, what kind of errors. How bout a screen shot of snipping tool image. or maybe some text to give more information please.

My Computer

System One

• Manufacturer/Model
    Emachine ET 1161-05
    CPU
    AMD Athlon 64 LE-1640
    Motherboard
    eMachines MCP61PM-GM (Socket AM2 )
    Memory
    2.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 387MHz (6-6-6-18)
    Graphics Card(s)
    Acer E181H (1280x768@60Hz) 128MB GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (
    Sound Card
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Monitor(s) Displays
    Name Acer E181H on NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
    Screen Resolution
    1280x768 pixels
    Hard Drives
    ST316081 5AS SCSI Disk Device
    PSU
    MCP61PM-GM 9000 NVIDIA Chipset Model MCP61 Chipset Revisio
    Case
    Tower
    Cooling
    Fan Speed 1247 RPM
    Keyboard
    Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    Mouse
    PS/2 Compatible Mouse
    Internet Speed
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1538974261.png
Hi blnolan, are you downloading it off the official apple site? (Apple or in the UK Apple (United Kingdom))
If so are you sure you're downloading the right file for you system? You should be selecting the
iTunes 10.5.3 for Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 option.
If you are doing everything right there, we need to know exactly what error message you are getting when trying to download iTunes.

Although you haven't stated, I have done some research until common problems whilst trying to download iTunes, I came across this one.

If you are getting the error message, "there is a problem with windows installer package....contact package vender...."
This is how to fix it..
Firstly, disable all firewalls and protection on your computer (Including Windows Firewall(only temporary)).
Then uninstall itunes (if it is already installed that is(Removing and reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows Vista or Windows 7))
Restart your PC, and ensure that your firewalls etc are still disabled.
Navigate to the iTunes section of the Apple website and try the download again, this should now work.
Download and install iTunes, then re-enable all firewalls and virus protection that were previously enabled.

I hope this works for you.

My Computer

Back