• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Latest CCleaner version released

Brink

Staff member
mvp
Latest CCleaner Version Released
Icon.jpg

information   Information
CCleaner 5.39.6399

Release Date: January 16th 2017

CCleaner Download Link

warning   Warning
Be sure to look at the Install Options to uncheck any potential PUPs to prevent them getting installed along with CCleaner.
Note   Note
Release Notes:

Disk Analyzer
- Fixed a rare crash where a UI layer was still active

General
- Minor user interface improvements
- Minor bug fixes

full version history...

Tip   Tip
If you wanted to add CCEnhancer

CCEnhancer is a small tool which adds support for over 1,000 new programs into the popular program CCleaner. The tool uses the winapp2.ini system built into CCleaner to easily add new rules and definitions for programs. The rules were sourced mainly from the Piriform Support Forum, with several sourced from other places around the internet.

Latest Version: 4.5.1 (hotfix)
Release Date: October 1st 2017

Release notes

A misleading error message was being shown to a small subset of users when they used CCEnhancer 4.5. This minor release fixes this issue and also updates the Russian and Greek localizations.

Last edited:

Brink

Staff member
mvp
Re: New Rebuilt CCleaner Beta Version

Asky,

Yeah, I was not expecting a completely rebuilt CCleaner when I was checking for updates. So far, no problems.

Shawn

alltheway

Lord of War
Power User
Re: New Rebuilt CCleaner Beta Version

I just want to say that I was having big problems with my system before installing this program...what a great program it is.

Re: New CCleaner 2 Final Version Released

Hmm- I have 2.00.491 and while it seems to work fine, what doesn't work is adding the open and launch features to the garbage can... for the reason that I can't figure out how to save altered settings. There's no save button.

alltheway

Lord of War
Power User

Your welcome AllTheWay,

Shawn

Does it have the feature now in vista where you can un-install the programs? I couldn't seem to find it in the BETA version that I was using with Vista and I can't check it right now cause Im at work :D

Brink

Staff member
mvp

Does it have the feature now in vista where you can un-install the programs? I couldn't seem to find it in the BETA version that I was using with Vista and I can't check it right now cause Im at work :D
Yes. Click the Tools icon, and you will see it. You just select the program and click the option you want to do.

Shawn