There is a fault with mbam, there have been lots of reports today - https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/158722-malicious-website-protection-disabled/
If you are receiving a message inside the MBAM program that Malicious Website Protection is disabled please do the following to correct the issue.
- On the Dashboard click "Update now" to get the latest database version
- Right click the Malwarebytes tray icon and click "Exit"
- Restart the Malwarebytes application from the programs menu or desktop shortcut.
- In most cases this resolves the issue, however if the issue still persists, reboot the computer and the issue should be resolved.
- If the above procedures still do not correct the issue for you then please download the MBAM installer and reinstall the program which will fix the issue for you.