- How to Change the Menu to Appear to the Left or Right of a Click in Vista
This will change all menus in Vista to appear to the left or right of where you click in Vista.
How to Change the Menu to Appear to the Left or Right of a Click in Vista
If the menu does not have enough room to fully open at the border of the window or display screen, it will compensate and open from the opposite direction of the border instead. This will override whatever side you have the menu set to open on below.
EXAMPLE: Set to LEFT HANDED
EXAMPLE: Set to RIGHT HANDED
1. Open the Control Panel. (Classic View)
2. Click on the Tablet PC Settings icon.
3. To Have Menus Open to the Left
A) Select (dot) Right-handed. (See screenshot below step 5)
B) Go to step 5.
4. To Have Menus Open to the Right
A) Select (dot) Left-handed. (See screenshot below step 5)
5. Click on OK.