Nod32 version 3 Public Beta 1 Released

rapierau

Just in case any of you have been waiting they have got around to releasing it to the public via this page

ESET - Essential Security against Evolving Threats

I installed it once and it stuffed up. I then ran OneCare for a week and wasnt happy with it at all so I went back

It installed fine the second time around. Yeh I know its a Beta and you shouldnt use it on live systems but what the hell. I back up regularly and keep all my important stuff of the system drive.

Works great for me.:)

Last edited:

My Computer

How did you manage to get onecare working with x64 vista? its Last i heard Microsoft had no plans to release an x64 version of onecare. i beta tested onecare while i was running x86 vista beta and was quite suprised to find out when i bought my vista ultimate x64 that onecare wasnt supported and there where no plans in the near future to develope a 64bit version

My Computer

aaah that explains it. ive been invited to beta test onecare perpetual beta and they still dont support x64. ive emailed them a complaint. mr bates himself made a speach how he was pushing forth 64 bit operating systems as the future of microsofts operating systems and yet they dont even support it in half their beta programs :mad:
ive been a beta tester for microsoft for over 2 years now and made many attempts to get more x64 support as its become more popular. i think ill bring it up at the next tech event, its really starting to piddle me of that they keep inviting me to beta test products on a 32 bit system :o

ok sorry rant iver

My Computer

Back