page failed to load in windows update?

coolkid9998

you've probably heard this before but everywhere I look forums only tell of how to fix or temporarily fix it. What caused this problem in the first place? also, I keep hearing about this thing called windows blinds but everytime I type it in on google it just shows actual window blinds for houses in the results.

I think my pc may have registry problems. If i fix those with the right software will everything be normal again? sometimes when I play my games it also just shuts down unexpectedly telling me a prob caused it to close.

Don't mean to sound like a noob for this stuff but it kind of bugs me how you have to do so much research and be a tech genius in order to use windows right. I mainly want to know about this stuff because I play crysis alot and it has taught me to fix and reconfigure things on my pc in order for it to run better and I'm happy about that but I don't really want to be a techie or pc enthusiast and have to go to computer school for 4 years just so I can run my game perfectly! its driving me nuts. so any help on what I can do to solve this? know its my fault for downloading freeware and things like that when I wasnt as knowledgeble but after this gets resolved I think I know enough about pc's now to prevent any future problems. thanks guys.

My Computer

Back