Problem when drawing with graphic tablet...

neboor

Hello everybody, first of all i'm new in this forum and this is my first post and my english is not the best :o

I recently installed Vista ultimate x64 (previously i used xp sp2 ) because i upgraded to 4gb of ram and xp doesn't recognize more than 3gb of ram.

I'm a digital artist and i heavily use graphic tablet ( Genius MousePen 8x6 ) for drawing in Photoshop CS3. I found x64 drivers for the tablet and i installed them and everything appeared to be ok.

But when i draw for example a simple line, there is a delay to appear the line on screen. I mean delay in miliseconds, but is very annoying and it makes difficult to draw.

In XP this was not happens, the line appeared in real time.

I noticed when i plug the tablet that there is an annoying window called "Tablet PC Input Panel", this could be the problem ? If yes how do i disable it ?

Or perhaps a hardware problem ? my cpu is Core 2 Quad q6600.

Thanx in advance!

My Computer

Hi neboor!

This is a tough one indeed. However I'd like to present to you the tech support number for the makers of this product. Hopefully they can give you a solution and you can post it here! :)

Business Hours:
Mon-Fri 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.EST
1-800-756-4115
website is GeniusEshop.com

Raj

My Computer

i would guess its ram problem...because of the slowness...i would definitely try doing a system defragment, and a generate a system health report
do this by going to welcome center>windows experience index>advanced tools>generate a system health report..check how much ram and how much of ur cpu is being used..post some results too

My Computer

Back