Problem with partitions. Need help guys.

25,000+ vacation pictures and 300+ video DVD projects. Hundreds of A/V and CAD projects. 10,000+ subroutines, API calls, and other library functions I created over 20+ years of programming. Schematics for hundreds of EE designs I have done over the years. All my engineering notes from 25 years of working. I keep all my engineering notebooks from each project I ever worked on. You would be surprised how often I go back to my earlier notes on network designs and hardware configurations. My data is very important.

Most people copy their family pictures to a hard drive and never back them up to DVD. What happens when a video DVD gets scratched or damaged? You can recover from it. I have recovered 15 year old tapes.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    pair of Intel E5430 quad core 2.66 GHz Xeons
    Motherboard
    Supermicro X7DWA-N server board
    Memory
    16GB DDR667
    Graphics Card(s)
    eVGA 8800 GTS 640 MB video card
    Hard Drives
    SAS RAID
OK, now I will learn something from that story.
Let me ask you a question SCSIraidGURU since you know from these stuff:
In a year I am finishing high school and after that, I intend to go to university, and become a computer programmer. Now you know from these stuff, tell me is it hard there?
Is this job absorbed on the job market? How much do you get paid? Are you happy with what you learned?
I am about to be on good hacker, so i need to know from now what it looks like.
Thx
http://www.vistax64.com/members/scsiraidguru.htmlhttp://www.vistax64.com/members/scsiraidguru.html

My Computer

I am a senior network engineer. I don't share my salary. I have traveled to Europe for over 80 days in the last 7 years. I handle the Cisco firewall and router security along with NDS and AD security.

I will tell you that being a hacker will not get you a good job. It will hurt you very bad. Most companies won't hire a hacker because they can't be trusted to sabotage code to get into it later. Personally, I would not hire you.

In the early 1980s, we would hack into a network and then tell the company how we did it and how to prevent it along with our contact information to help them secure their network. Now, hackers cost companies and home owners tens of billions in anti-virus, security and other software and hardware to protect your network and computers. We did not hold it hostage for a job. We did it to help them. Usually, we did not take any money for it. We were learning network security. I learned network security from Novell, Cisco, and Microsoft.

A few months ago, I just busted a 16 year old hacker trying to hack the corporate network. He got to the honey pot server. Police and FBI tracked him down. His father lost his job because his work computer was used for the hacking. He also had access to the company network via the VPN. They did not know what he did on their network. I figure it will cost them $50,000-$100,000 to hire a security firm to review and audit the activity from that computer. His parents will be paying another huge bill. I doubt his father will find a job quickly. He won't get unemployment from them because he was fired for cause.

The hacker can't use any computer or internet device for 5 years. So college is not possible. They are also paying us for my time in tracking him down. I doubt he will have an easy time finding a job with a felony for hacking.

Dont hate the HACKER, Hate the CODE
HERE are my sketches, please take a look.

The code would not exist without the hacker. With companies surfing the internet for You Tube and other postings, this statement will only cause them to toss your resume and not hire you.

I would stop hacking and get away from those idiots. They are only going to hurt you in the long run.

I would not hire you. I could not trust you not to put in hidden backdoors into code. Allow others to access the network. Sell our data.

My Computer

System One

• CPU
    pair of Intel E5430 quad core 2.66 GHz Xeons
    Motherboard
    Supermicro X7DWA-N server board
    Memory
    16GB DDR667
    Graphics Card(s)
    eVGA 8800 GTS 640 MB video card
    Hard Drives
    SAS RAID