My Vista taskbar icons are set to large and the taskbar is not locked - no problems ever. However, I have just installed the latest Adobe Reader update (9.1.3) and several of the taskbar quick launch 'buttons' show and work but the icons themselves do not show - ie the icons are blank. I have tried re-installing the shortcuts, also changing the icons to small but that makes no difference. Not sure where to go from here? Also carried out a full virus scan but nothing found.
- Acer Aspire T180
- AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+, 2611MHz
- 2048 MB
- Graphics Card(s)
- NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS
- Sound Card
- Realtek High Definition Audio
- Monitor(s) Displays
- Iiyama Prolite H481S 19.1"
- Screen Resolution
- 1280 x 1024
- Hard Drives
- ATAPI DVD W DH16W1P ATA Device 288 GB in 2 partitions