SD Card Slot

mtoldfield

I have Vista Ultimate x64 installed on an Acer Aspire 5100 laptop, and it has a 5-in-1 card reader. When I installed Vista, I did a clean install and before doing so, I wrote a list of the drivers I might need to get later, like my graphics card, wireless network card, etc.

I failed to write down the 5-in-1 card reader, so I don't know what model or anything it is, but it doesn't work. On my device manager, I have a section called "SD Host Adapters", with "SDA Standard Compliant SD Host Controller" underneath it. I use an SD card, so I would assume this is related.

However, under "Other Devices", I have three devices called "PCI FLASH Memory" and they all have a problem. I would assume this is the card slot.

Any ideas what I could do?

Also, does anyone know where I can get x64 drivers for a Synaptics PS/2 Touchpad? It works, but the scrolling features don't work.

My Computer

mtoldfield

I found the card was an ENE Technologies 5-in-1 card reader, and found a set of 9x, NT, 2000, XP and Vista drivers, and they work perfectly fine.

My only other problem now is the Vista x64 Synaptics touchpad drivers..

My Computer

Declan

I would also like to know where you got the ENE Card Drivers. I am running the Acer Aspire 5102WLMi and also have this problem.

I download the standard Vista Mouse Drivers from the acer website and they work just fine.

My Computer